fun ford weekend

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
change of plans for me. i'll be going on saturday now instead of sunday. looks like it might rain on sunday. if anyone wants to cruise up together let me know. it will be me in my 03 cobra and my friends 04 mach 1. we can meet you guys off of 93, 95 or rt. 1. we'll probably be leaving here early

Frank

chuckstang

Established Member
instantmassege said:
So can anyone answer my Q? If I come on saturday at around 2ish will I be able to run?
No, you need to be there before 12
There is a bunch of cars meeting in quincy at 7am

TheGord

Texas Proud
Established Member
never been, but I plan to go on saturday. Is there much action past 6pm. I wont be able to show up until then and wanted to make sure it would be worth the admission price at that time. would any of the show cars still be around at that time? any info would be great. thanks

chuckstang

Established Member
TheGord said:
never been, but I plan to go on saturday. Is there much action past 6pm. I wont be able to show up until then and wanted to make sure it would be worth the admission price at that time. would any of the show cars still be around at that time? any info would be great. thanks
no, show cars will be gone and I would say it would not be worth the 25-35 bux to get in

SVTowner2B

Established Member
Frank, I think the guys from the south will be coming through a little before 8 in the morning. if you want we can meet at like 7:30 at the sonoco station and catch them on 93..

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
Frank, I think the guys from the south will be coming through a little before 8 in the morning. if you want we can meet at like 7:30 at the sonoco station and catch them on 93..

sounds good to me. i'll be there

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
got a crew meeting at the Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH leaving at 9:15 Saturday morning, by SEARS AUTO in the back

Last edited:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Theres a good # of us leaving from Quincy at 7am let me know or leave your #'s if you'll be around at that time.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I went up on Friday night and got a new best of 12.20 @ 117.
Pete and Bob were there also.Very very crowded too !

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Pete I talked to "cobra" Dan earlier after we went up to Ffw, I was just asking to confirm the price on a dyno tune on my 03 Cobra, possibly this coming week? My mods are in my sig. Thanks :)

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
i was pissed cuz I wanted to go after his ass too but i was stuck behind a god damn saturn and next to a mazda......other than that...VERY NICE hahaha kept right there i think he was pissed

chuckstang

Established Member
That guy's fat gut hanging out on the bike hurt my eyes
How come that sti didnt wana go...hahah he wouldnt even race me that pussy

Users who are viewing this thread