Fuel prices near you

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Price peaked at about 4.29, but can now find it for $3.99 Most stations are around $4.04 to $4.09

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Filled up the truck yesterday at Mobil with the 89 octane.
$4.60 a gallon.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We talk about the price dropping a little like it’s a good thing, but it should be ****ing half of what we’re paying.
You're right. 100%.

Plus, this price dropping is only temporary because dipshit released the reserves. Once we go through those in a few days, we'll be right back up there again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like fuel prices will be going up again, and will remain high in the foreseeable future according to the Fox News report from an oil expert.

Gas price dip is a head fake. The national average could climb back up to $4.30 per gallon or higher​

By Daniella Genovese - FOXBusiness

Gas prices may have eased slightly from their most recent highs, but for Americans the relief isn't projected to last, according to an industry expert.

Andy Lipow, the president of Lipow Oil Associates, estimates that the rebound of gasoline futures, up over 30 cents per gallon, will end the recent pullback of pump prices. Futures contracts allow traders to anticipate price moves and demand.

TickerSecurityLastChangeChange %
UGAUNITED STATES GASOLINE FUND LP PARTNERSHIP UNITS59.61+2.81+4.95%

people-walking-gas-station-prices-inflation.jpg

Gas prices in Westchester are above $6 as prices at the pump continue to rise across the Southland on Sunday, March 13, 2022, in Los Angeles, CA.

"Given the significant increase in futures prices since last week, the decline in the national average price of gasoline is about to end," Lipow said. "This is bad news for the consumer as prices simply will not fall very much from their recent record levels."

TickerSecurityLastChangeChange %
USOUNITED STATES OIL FUND L.P.79.52+4.84+6.48%