Fuel prices near you

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
This is democRATS idea of Build Back Better.

May be an image of text that says '10:29 • LTE featured 971 new subs gusto1011 follow ow fol Unlead TRUMP TRUMPBIDEN BIDEN 1.22 Plus 1.47 9 1.72 9 Prem 5.598 5.698 5. 798 GuaranteedGasoline Gasoline INCASEYOU IN CASE γου FORGET 早 S...re PoKoemblΝ FREEI FREEINSTALL INSTALL m HIANTIC'

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Can you even really siphon gas on a modern car? I tried to help a neighbor get old gas out of his tank a few years ago and it had a screen that blocked a siphon tube from going in the tank.

Based on research this is standard for a long time.
Back when I was in high school, my buddy's dad worked at the castrol plant and they got like 100 gallons of fuel per month as a perk, but he never used it all.

Towards the end of the month he would tell us to go out and siphon the fuel out of his pathfinder and his wifes CRV but we could never get it out of the Honda, it was a 2004.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like WA will make all new vehicle sales be electric by 2030. Oof! Alright, next round of parts hoarding.

Adower

Established Member
Have you seen all the people that are stealing diesel now? Literally stealing 5,000 gallons at a time.

Adower

Established Member
Can you even really siphon gas on a modern car? I tried to help a neighbor get old gas out of his tank a few years ago and it had a screen that blocked a siphon tube from going in the tank.

Based on research this is standard for a long time.
On a modern car no. That's when the thieves just drill the tank!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Going down this week so far. Needs to keep going that way. Those that don’t know Ho indexes very close to diesel.
D5EEBA01-9F23-4E01-98C6-C37E81E07203.jpeg

mariusvt

Established Member
Prices still holding firm in town here, 4.56 for 87, 5.26 for 93. I don't hear any outcry from the Dims about profit hoarding now from station owners now that oil prices are $35 off the $130/per peak.

Users who are viewing this thread