FS: Built Twin Turbo Terminator

Joyrider564

Established Member
You give me hope for my little 57mm's, although I could only get 763 out of a stock motor and pump gas lol.

GLWS. Very clean car.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Ever since the bugs were fixed, the offers are flying in...keep em coming though. I'm not interested in any trade folks. Unless your trade is cash, lol!

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
For those curious. This car is tuned to perfection. We did the dialing in on the street which is why it drives so nice. I will dyno it after the holidays as mentioned, but if a dyno queen is all you want, those are everywhere. This car is a driver! Make offers...

Last edited:

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
What details do you need bro? I hate to put it simplistically...but, every picture I have and 99% of all details of the build I have are all on my FQuick page and build thread which are linked on the first post. I can be emailed at [email protected] if you want specific questions answered...but you're going to have to ask for the specific details as I feel I've been very specific about what's done to and the history of the car.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Dropped to reasonable offers. And no, we have had ridiculous weather for about a month straight, so no dyno #'s yet.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
I did post a price in the original post...30-35K...I've got 4 offers right now, so my current asking price is make an offer. I feel that posting the offers on the table right now is not fair to the individuals making offers.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
to the top...still receiving offers, but no cash yet. Come and get it guys...it really is a bad-ass car.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Tired of looking at the Cobra sitting alone in the garage, and it's not good for the car to sit all the time, so I let my room-mate "test drive" the Cobra last night. He had never driven it before. I drove my ZO6 (lightly modded about 510 rw) and we decided to have a couple of races. Lets just say that I know now that my Cobra is MUCH faster than my ZO6 (always has been, but never confirmed until now). Without being familiar with turbo cars, and short shifting at 6K rpm and managed to put about a bus and a half length on me in just two shifts of the trans from a 45 roll. Me in the Z...I was giving it everything it had. No way was I going to catch my cobra though...that thing was gone.

Morale of this story...an inexperienced turbo car driver can get in this car, and lay the smack down on just about anything out there. Last night makes me in no hurry at all to sell the Cobra. Is it on the market still? Absolutely.....but I will NOT give this car away. There's a "right buyer" out there somewhere, and if you're that person, don't hesitate to hit me up with an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread