FS: Built Twin Turbo Terminator

RIDDLER

Established Member
Man if I can get lucky enough and this car is still available when I get out of basic, I'll be picking it up. I'm surprised its lasted this long.

GLWS Op.

Sent using my F'n brick

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
With all the low ball offers, I think I may end up just keeping the car. Hopefully, someone will make a serious offer soon because I'm really starting to appreciate the car again...and as the days pass, I think it hasn't sold for a reason (which has nothing to do with the car). If it doesn't sell by this time next month, I'm going to keep it. 30 day counter starts now.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Hey don't get discouraged... 1 stick to your price.. hold your ground.. don't give it away..

If anyone really understands the value of your car they will not haggle you.

2nd... regardless of how many times people say " there is a cobra mustang for $18 to 22K just as nice" well if that's the case then why aren't they buying it? why? because they are just tire kicking or they flat out don't have the money and that they are only "dream shopping"

Hold your price.. (you don't' have to sell it) its a tough time of the year.. just wait until late spring... and if you don't sell it then.. hold onto it.. look at all the prices of the FOX mustangs! lol people are throwing their check books at them..lol they'll do the same for 03 04's in a few years when supply is low .. it drives demand ..

Good luck ... ( I was told my car wasn't worth 30k.. I laugh) its only not worth it because someone does not have the money.. Getting to 500 RWHP eh its tough.. 600rwhp takes some cash.. but to break 800's! well your in a different league...

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
I hear ya man. Thanks for the words of wisdom. Dream shopping is the best way to describe what's been offered. I had one dude offer me $3,000. When I stopped laughing and realized he was serious, I hung up on him. Freaking people man...

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I hear ya man. Thanks for the words of wisdom. Dream shopping is the best way to describe what's been offered. I had one dude offer me $3,000. When I stopped laughing and realized he was serious, I hung up on him. Freaking people man...

YEAH UN F ing believable huh? ...

you know for me.. I wouldn't mind taking a partial trade and cash for mine .. I know not everyone has big money and most banks wont loan on a car 10 yrs old ...

(I'd take a fox (stock well kept'd) and 15K :)

:beer:

cobra Greg

Established Member
Any interest in a trade my 03 dsg 650 wrhp 35,000 miles plus 3k but I get to keep my solid rear and you keep the IRS. Where on the east coast are you located?

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
I honestly think I'm just going to keep it man. It's been on the market this long, and trying to sell it led me to do things to it (like pull the audio out) and I kind of regret doing that. I think I'll just turn it into the track car it wants to be. Low 8's here I come.

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member

3 grand IS a bit low....take $3,800 cash?

J/K man, beautiful car. It sucks that in a way, the more we invest in our cars, the more we are simply committing to keeping it forever, or getting reamed in the ass when we sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread