frist demon in the 9's

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I haven’t looked into it tbh. I’d be surprised if they’re available at retailers already, they were specifically designed for the car
If I had a Demon, I would need 4 new tires already.

I would spend a weekend at the track collecting data, and tweaking the tune to match the location elements. I am almost certain a 9 flat is hiding in that car. In my mind Dodge has be be a little conservative in their tune. Otherwise new drivers would be burning holes in pistons.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
On the launch photo where are the grooves cut around the top of the sidewall that are seen on the Nittos?

Brah, you already looked silly as hell. Asking me to look at the photo on the video at 1:10. Saying it was not a nitto. I come back and debunked that argument of yours. That photo was from a Magazine, in which the car had oem rubber.

NO just pointing out that car would NOT be able to 1.4 60 with crap Nittos!

Crap nittos.... lol

Please tell me about the last time you used the Demon spec’ed NT05R’s....

You know there is more to the 60ft than just tire, right?

Come on fella!

I guess this post from the car owner clears up what tires are on this Demon! Clowns doubting Brutal Metal!

Haha.... so someone else (GotHemi?) actually provides the proof requested and you pound your chest and talk in third person as if you actually did anything of substance?

The only clown here is you. It was so easy to see through you and your biased agenda since the get-go.

It's impressive on a car that weight BUT there's 2.3 TVS Coyote's with stock drivetrains running A Lot faster. This is a Ford sight I'll bash all other models it's my nature..

Dont be mad bro. Learn to accept the Demon as your Daddy. Things will be easier for you then.

Lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
NO just pointing out that car would NOT be able to 1.4 60 with crap Nittos!
Have you been in the seat and tried to make a run? Do you have first hand, personal experience?

Someone needs to put my giant self in a Demon. I know I have reaction time down. After a few passes to learn the Demon's personality I am almost certain I could come close to a 1.4 60ft.

Better yet, let's get a Pro Stock driver (Bo Butner would be an experienced choice) in a Demon. The car will perform better than advertised with the right driver.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Not sure if I seen this posted before on svt before but they went mother f@&$ing crazy with the track prep to get those numbers. From what he says if doesn’t seem like those track conditions are ever normally duplicated.

The Dodge guys don't wanna hear about this -2000DA and track prep like a Outlaw Radial Versus the World event..

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Maybe someday a mustang will be able to run 10's (let alone 9's) with just a rear tire change.
That could easily happen if a base Mustang is ever equipped with a blower direct from Ford. You know like the Z06, Hellcat, Demon etc.. Let's see what the new GT500 is capable of.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nittos, Pro radials, snow tires..... whatever he's got its dam impressive from a car right from the factory with no other mods other then gas/tune.

Im bettn a LOT of cars will get an uneasy feeling rolling up against one of them on the hi way or at a stop light and ill be one of em....

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Have you been in the seat and tried to make a run? Do you have first hand, personal experience?

Someone needs to put my giant self in a Demon. I know I have reaction time down. After a few passes to learn the Demon's personality I am almost certain I could come close to a 1.4 60ft.

Better yet, let's get a Pro Stock driver (Bo Butner would be an experienced choice) in a Demon. The car will perform better than advertised with the right driver.

What does your reaction time have to do with 60ft?

And lol@all the butthurt this car has created.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
It was so fast the camera man couldn't even pan the camera fast enough to keep up!

Or the camera dude just sucked big ol monkey balls at doing his one purpose in that moment lol

Zemedici

Established Member
That could easily happen if a base Mustang is ever equipped with a blower direct from Ford. You know like the Z06, Hellcat, Demon etc.. Let's see what the new GT500 is capable of.

I don’t understand your angle

Hellcat / Z06 are far from ‘base models’ - they’re the top trims, in options as well as power.

Meanwhile Fords current ‘top dog’ Mustang makes <500whp + like 0 torque.

Save me the ‘not it’s intended purpose’ speech. Fords just leaving out an entire demographic, and these customers are moving to GM / Dodge

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I don’t understand your angle

Hellcat / Z06 are far from ‘base models’ - they’re the top trims, in options as well as power.

He left me scratching my head wondering the same thing. None of them offer a base car with a blower.

Nothing he says makes much sense. Lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
What does your reaction time have to do with 60ft?

And lol@all the butthurt this car has created.
Just backing up that I actually know how to launch and pilot a car down the strip.

Sorry, no time slips will be posted. I still drive for a few different people from time to time. Releasing a grudge car time slip is not something that happens.

In that regard, you will have to take my word for what it is. Without witnessing me in the driver seat, my word stands alone.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member

I remember 5 years ago, I ran my stock gtr at the strip. I was able to crack off 10 second pass after pass. I had just lemoned out my ‘13 gt500 and was still salty about it. There was a pulleyed ‘13 that couldn’t get out of the 12’s. Someday ford will put the 10speed in their top tier mustang, as well as enough tire under the car and a useful launch mode. In the meantime, I’ll just argue about the tires used on dodge’s factory 9 second car and cry myself to sleep

Brutal Metal

Established Member

He left me scratching my head wondering the same thing. None of them offer a base car with a blower.

Nothing he says makes much sense. Lol
Sorry if I make the Dodge guys upset BUT it's what I do here at SVTP, just like all the Chevy guys when I bash their threads.
I've expressed many times before I'm a Ford guy on a Ford site. And for you and Zem being confused I shouldn't have used the word BASE model. With the Vette you have progressions up to the factory installed blower version like the Challenger. The Mustang doesn't have that luxury so guys put TVS's on them and run 9's.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Just backing up that I actually know how to launch and pilot a car down the strip.

Sorry, no time slips will be posted. I still drive for a few different people from time to time. Releasing a grudge car time slip is not something that happens.

In that regard, you will have to take my word for what it is. Without witnessing me in the driver seat, my word stands alone.

Wow we have a self proclaimed Evan Smith clone on SVTP?
Congratulations..Maybe Dodge needs to hit you up to duplicate that 9.65. You have lots of posts for being on here for only 2 months, when do you have time to practice launching?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I remember 5 years ago, I ran my stock gtr at the strip. I was able to crack off 10 second pass after pass. I had just lemoned out my ‘13 gt500 and was still salty about it. There was a pulleyed ‘13 that couldn’t get out of the 12’s. Someday ford will put the 10speed in their top tier mustang, as well as enough tire under the car and a useful launch mode. In the meantime, I’ll just argue about the tires used on dodge’s factory 9 second car and cry myself to sleep
I pullied 13 GT500 should be trapping right at 130 SO I say a driver Mod was in order for that guy you mentioned or at least Bias Ply Slick.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Wow we have a self proclaimed Evan Smith clone on SVTP?
Congratulations..Maybe Dodge needs to hit you up to duplicate that 9.65. You have lots of posts for being on here for only 2 months, when do you have time to practice launching?

Keep talking. Show us how you really feel.

I already know you're insecure, but I'm sure there is more you can share. Insults aren't going to bother me, and they will not prove any point you want to make.

...and Dodge is more than welcome to ask me to back that number up. I don't mind one bit. My helmet and firesuit are ready to go.

Everyone that knows me, knows I am a Mopar fan. I always have been. I am also an auto enthusiast. I enjoy a wide variety of cars, the Mustang being one of them. Right now Ford is either holding out, or not putting the same caliber vehicles on the market Dodge is.

If Ford doesn't produce a showdown car for the Demon, does it matter? It would be interesting to see a street legal Demon competitor, but I'm not sure that is what Ford's fan base and buyer wants.

I think Ford is concerned about the 1LE Camaro more than the Demon.

I have learned over the years that the Mustang is a car owners enjoy modifying. Ford will continue to produce a platform that lends itself to the will of the buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread