Friday night Plano GTG.....

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
TxCobrA98 said:
So is this Friday thing every week? how many of you guys show up? im afraid my 98 n/a cobra wont keep up w/ the blowers and the 03's but id def love to come and hang out with you guys.. check out whats out there and just chill. let me know if you guys do this every weekend.
It's every week. I haven't been in about 2 months, but last time there were 20-30? people. It's not huge, but there's a good amount of people. Welcome to the club of being slow, haha. I still have fun just BSing with everyone, and keep taunting them with the day I show up with a turbo:lol:.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Haha ok Strokd, whenever my car comes back I'm ready for ya.
Getting turbos? It might be close then... ask Eric, he doesn't think he's going to be able to beat me... I think he can, but it will be close.:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It's every week. I haven't been in about 2 months, but last time there were 20-30? people. It's not huge, but there's a good amount of people. Welcome to the club of being slow, haha. I still have fun just BSing with everyone, and keep taunting them with the day I show up with a turbo:lol:.
How bout a slightly used Eaton? I know where you can get one off a car that was keeping up with ported Terms...:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
By time Eric gets his car back he will be retired.
:lol1: Well my vert hasn't been running in about 2 years, so I got all you beat...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
Getting turbos? It might be close then... ask Eric, he doesn't think he's going to be able to beat me... I think he can, but it will be close.:D

yeah it will be a good race, they started breaking mine down last night, took the blower off, pulleys, etc. hopefully by friday, will have the intake and everything on, maybe starting on the fuel system.:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
yeah it will be a good race, they started breaking mine down last night, took the blower off, pulleys, etc. hopefully by friday, will have the intake and everything on, maybe starting on the fuel system.:D
bad ass, can't wait to see it finally... it's going to be just like Manny's right? Did you decide to go with an auto finally, or still thinking about it?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
bad ass, can't wait to see it finally... it's going to be just like Manny's right? Did you decide to go with an auto finally, or still thinking about it?

my turbos are smaller, i know it wont make as much as mannys, but shouldn't be too far behind.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
How bout a slightly used Eaton? I know where you can get one off a car that was keeping up with ported Terms...:D
You gonna give me your heads too?:D Go search in the SN95 forums to see if an Eaton bolts up...they might reach through the screen and kill you, :lol:.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
You gonna give me your heads too?:D Go search in the SN95 forums to see if an Eaton bolts up...they might reach through the screen and kill you, :lol:.
I'll sell you my ported heads...:D They must be ported and worked to keep up with ported blower cars...:-D

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I'll sell you my ported heads...:D They must be ported and worked to keep up with ported blower cars...:-D

I'm think that has something to do with the crank, rods and pistons......:loser:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I could definately use rods and pistons too, if that's part of the deal of course...I wouldn't want to be greedy. :-D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
I'm think that has something to do with the crank, rods and pistons......:loser:
Andrew said that to me as a joke because he couldn't handle being beat...:lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
black01mustang said:
Strokd did you ever find out if your car is a 302?
No need to, refer to my above post... my friend made some shit up to make himself feel better about losing to a pullied/exhaust Cobra with nothing special on it.:D He says it has to have Nitrous or a stroker to be as fast as it is...:rollseyes

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
No need to, refer to my above post... my friend made some shit up to make himself feel better about losing to a pullied/exhaust Cobra with nothing special on it.:D He says it has to have Nitrous or a stroker to be as fast as it is...:rollseyes

Well...I mean Jason can drive the balls off his car and you're still pulling on him? or did he pull you by a fender I never got to see that race.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Matt's car has balls. It did the same thing to my car that I did when I was unported and raced Jeremy. Our cars made similar numbers, and have similar results.
Matt's car launches exceptionally due to the suspension mod and his driving skills.
He was able to jump Jeremy, but was pulled in and overtaken.
The results were as expected in our races as well as his races vs. Jeremy.

Users who are viewing this thread