Friday night Plano GTG.....

JKD

Banned
Hey ya'll come hang out at the most laid back GTG in Dallas. It's going to be beautiful out so bring your lawn chair and kick back and relax with some cool people.

It's at Coit and 190 in the parking lot behind McDonalds from 8pm until whenever.

See ya there!

Steve

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
Those freaking a awesome chrome saleen wheels look nice on your car. I'll be there, I'm going to wax mine tomorrow about 5-6 ish at the cobra carwash for those of you who know about that spot.

JKD

Banned
Yeah, I'll be out there. I'm hopin to get home early enough so I can wax the Cobra too. It really needs it.

carterra3- I'd race ya, but my turd is really slow.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Yeah, I'll be out there. I'm hopin to get home early enough so I can wax the Cobra too. It really needs it.

carterra3- I'd race ya, but my turd is really slow.
If you are keeping it, bring it to my house and use my good shit... I'll help, be home around 6:30ish... unless I have to stay ass late.:cuss:

blownaltered

Established Member
Also for those of you who are waiting on video, should be up soon, Sheldon has one of them now and will have the one with foof and strokd tonight or tomorrow. Had to buy $200.00 dollars worth of shit to get these videos downloaded on my computer, but my shit works good now. You figure a new computer and camera would work together, but I guess I was wrong.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I may make an appearance tonight !!!

This nice cool weather is the shit...
Wanna race finally? I'll be in the other toy more than likely... and not the 86...:D

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
yeah, I'm coming. I'll see ya out there. I got some unfinished business to take care of. I know this is jkd's post, but I have a question for everyone, I want to save some money, so tell me what yall think. Just buy a port and all supporting mods or buy a whipple and supporting mods, Price difference in parts is about 3000.00 . So I could be saving about 3 grand. What do yall think? Maybe later on down the road I'd add a 50 shot or something and that'd be right there with the whipple, what do you guys think??? If I affend anyone buy using jkd's post, I'm sorry and I'll give props to the JACKSTAND RACING CLUB. LOL Let me know guys, Thanks for the help.

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
yeah, I'm coming. I'll see ya out there. I got some unfinished business to take care of. I know this is jkd's post, but I have a question for everyone, I want to save some money, so tell me what yall think. Just buy a port and all supporting mods or buy a whipple and supporting mods, Price difference in parts is about 3000.00 . So I could be saving about 3 grand. What do yall think? Maybe later on down the road I'd add a 50 shot or something and that'd be right there with the whipple, what do you guys think??? If I affend anyone buy using jkd's post, I'm sorry and I'll give props to the JACKSTAND RACING CLUB. LOL Let me know guys, Thanks for the help.

Go Whipple and don't look back. A port would just put you right inthe middle with everyone else around 500rwhp. With the Whipple you're gonna make around 600rwhp. That's a BIG difference.

In the long run nitrous is MORE expensive (bottle refills, remote valve opener, bottle heater etc etc.) Nitrous isnt as cheap (if you do it right) as alot of people think it is. PLUS - nitrous is HARD on parts. One power adder is easier to tune then two.

You won't regret getting the Whipple. The price may sting at first, but once you drive it you will LOVE it. You're getting the labor for free (Jason, Jeremy and myself can put it on for ya) all you have to do is supply the pizza and beer. :beer:

Also, we get to have another fun garage day. :rockon:

AND...........................................................

If don't get that Whipple you're gonna get DRUG by me. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread