Friday night Plano GTG.....

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
alright, sounds good. I'm about to go withdraw some money from the bank, and go clean up the snake. what time are yall going to leave? this weather is awesome, COLDER WEATHER = HIGHER BOOST.

JKD

Banned
John, you just have to ask yourself what you want. If you just want a lil more power then go with the the ported blower.

But if you want to be competitive get the Whipple. You'll be faster then every Eaton powered Cobra there easily. Everyone will be chasing you instead of you having deal with morons like Sheldon with a stock blower and a pully screaming he didnt lose the race. With a Whipple, there will be NO arguing the point because the winner will be clear.

Why do think so many people are gunnig for JC? It's because his car is fast as shit! He just laughes at the rest of us tryin to catch up.

No one ever said racing was cheap. But it's worth it when you are fast. :rockon:

blownaltered

Established Member
JKD said:
No one ever said racing was cheap. But it's worth it when you are fast. :rockon:
How do you know, you've rode in a fast car, but I've never seen you drive one. Are you bringing your car or does your wife have to drive you again. :loser:

blownaltered

Established Member
I'm not trying to talk you out of buying the whipple, because if you do put one in, I do want a ride for helping install it.

xcobra04x

Established Member
yea, well it should'nt be too much longer, and then I'll have all my parts ready to be put on. should be about a month/ total time for shipping parts in and stuff. well have a garage day, It'd prob. be all day or couple hours for two days. Pizza and beer on me. F#ck it's going to be awesome. new #'s coming soon biachts

xcobra04x

Established Member
OKAY, about that damn torco race fuel gas. I saw that on here and he said by adding one bottle to your full tank of 93 octane, it will put you at 104 octane. FIRST. is this true???? SECOND. how much horse power we talking about on 11 octane boost???

blownaltered

Established Member
Jason and I installed womacks ported blower in a few hours, its not that hard. We'll get you up and running, just remember we have to drop your tank, because your going to need new pumps with the whipple.

blownaltered

Established Member
two cans of torco to one tank of gas. Its not the torco its the fact that you can bump your timing 2 to 4 degrees without destroying your motor, thats were you get your power. More timing and fuel without problems.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
How do you know, you've rode in a fast car, but I've never seen you drive one. Are you bringing your car or does your wife have to drive you again. :loser:

I'll be in the Cobra. The wife will be home sick and studying for an exam tomorrow. Just the boys tonight. I'm tryin to get Todd to come hang out with us tonight too.

You're right. My car is slow. Yours is fast. I suck at driving. Your last name should be Force.

Oh wait, it's the guy in the GT with a Procharger, heads/cams, full exhaust, 10.5 wheels to fit big tires that runs the same ****ING TIMES AS THE RICERS.

xcobra04x

Established Member
how much horse power???

Okay, install will include

1. blower
2. hard launch kit
3. clutch
4. clutch adj.
5. 26 spline input
6. he
7. maf
8. bap
9. plasma/bas
10. 6-8 lb lower
11. stock upper
I think thats it. I might have left something out. But how long will that take? you think?

JKD

Banned
With a Whipple, you wont have to be one of those dorks talking about Torco for an extra few hp.

Take it from someone who knows, shortcuts are NOT the ways to do things. Do it right the FIRST time.

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
how much horse power???

1. blower
2. hard launch kit
3. clutch
4. clutch adj.
5. 26 spline input
6. he
7. maf
8. bap
9. plasma/bas
10. 6-8 lb lower
11. stock upper
I think thats it. I might have left something out. But how long will that take? you think?

It depends on how much we have to re-do from Donnie putting shit on backwards again. lol.

Start in the morning, we can have ya up and running by the afternoon. :coolman:

xcobra04x

Established Member
hahaha.Good, alright guys, I'm going to the bank before it closes. then I'm going to go clean the snake. donnie, call me when you get ready, I'll give steve a holla. See ya 2nite.

blownaltered

Established Member
xcobra04x said:
how much horse power???

1. blower
2. hard launch kit
3. clutch
4. clutch adj.
5. 26 spline input
6. he
7. maf
8. bap
9. plasma/bas
10. 6-8 lb lower
11. stock upper

Pumps
boost a pump
injectors
tune

blownaltered

Established Member
JKD said:
A single turbo. But for now just a simple head gasket fix and a tune.
you go from selling your car to putting a bigger supercharger on it, to putting a turbo. You are worse than any woman I have ever seen.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
you go from selling your car to putting a bigger supercharger on it, to putting a turbo. You are worse than any woman I have ever seen.

Don't worry Donnie, you will always be faster. DOHC Procharger's rule.

My old school lil vortech car will never be able to touch yours. :(

Users who are viewing this thread