Friday night Plano GTG....

JKD

Banned
True_stang said:
i heard that fat pig of a convertable dyno'd over 600 and has a nice drag set-up :D , it's strokds dads car and he knows how to put one together... i had a vert and they are simple to lighten up ;) i want some of the cobra and hatch. mainly the cobra because it's an irs car as well.. i could pull out the bike if i wanted :D

lmao.

Strokd! How dare you sandbag! :loser:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
He's had it for years, but it just sits kinda like yours does. Why drive it when he's got a Terminator and Strokd? :shrug: But it's the only thing he can offer to race in the "slow bracket" in this thread.

I can't decide what to do with mine...drop a new longblock with boost in it and join the fast fox club or sell it for a DD and make the cobra a twin screw monster.

I've always liked the idea of a procharged 347.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
I can't decide what to do with mine...drop a new longblock with boost in it and join the fast fox club or sell it for a DD and make the cobra a twin screw monster.

I've always liked the idea of a procharged 347.

Just comes down to what you want bro. That vert you have is very nice and clean. Would be hard to replace something like that these days. FOX's are getting kinda rare now.

You know what I think, I pretty much think all Term's are nice cars, but they are all pretty much the same stuff over and over again. They all have similar mods, make similar power so it's easy to guess what they are going to run. Any Terminator to beat a simple 500rwhp FOX is going to need at least 650rwhp unless they do some drastic weight savings.

It if were me, I would DD the Terminator because they have alot of power for a DD. Then go crazy on the FOX. If you break it, so what it's not your driver. It can sit until you can fix it.

JMO.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
when did strokd get a convertable?
When I was 14? It was my mom's, then mine, then my moms again, then my dads, and now it is my dad and Is... I work on it and race it, my dad drives it once a year or so when he's in town... lmao!:D The car is technically my mom's since its in her name, but she hasn't driven it in about 8 years...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
lmao.

Strokd! How dare you sandbag! :loser:
WHAT??? It's all conjecture and hearsay, no one has actually seen the car ever run...:D

It's a full Griggs car, it doesn't hook for shit, its made to go around turns fast... It'll outhandle any Term in here though, I'd put money on that... won't be as fast, but it rails...:uh oh:

It does weigh around 3800 lbs, it has a HUGE stereo in it, three amps, 12W7, 15 farad power cap, changer, 30 band EQ, custom heavy ass wood door panels with 2 large Focals in each etc etc...:bash:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
WHAT??? It's all conjecture and hearsay, no one has actually seen the car ever run...:D

It's a full Griggs car, it doesn't hook for shit, its made to go around turns fast... It'll outhandle any Term in here though, I'd put money on that... won't be as fast, but it rails...:uh oh:

It does weigh around 3800 lbs, it has a HUGE stereo in it, three amps, 12W7, 15 farad power cap, changer, 30 band EQ, custom heavy ass wood door panels with 2 large Focals in each etc etc...:bash:

+1 for verts that handle, all mine has is springs fully adjustable struts/shocks and strut/shock tower braces. It'll get around a corner ALOT faster than the Cobra. :beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
+1 for verts that handle, all mine has is springs fully adjustable struts/shocks and strut/shock tower braces. It'll get around a corner ALOT faster than the Cobra. :beer:
You are comparing a car with shocks and springs to a GR40... :eek:

Thats like comparing a Taurus to a BMW...:lol:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Any Terminator to beat a simple 500rwhp FOX is going to need at least 650rwhp unless they do some drastic weight savings...

Really !!! Get your turd runnig and let's find out... :poke: I promise I would even spray you... :burnout: (but I'll keep it on standby just in case you did a few other things to it...)

Check your PM's fool...

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Really !!! Get your turd runnig and let's find out... :poke: I promise I would even spray you... :burnout: (but I'll keep it on standby just in case you did a few other things to it...)

Check your PM's fool...

I'm workin on it. Got some things in the works at the moment.

PM returned and thanks. :coolman:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
You are comparing a car with shocks and springs to a GR40... :eek:

Thats like comparing a Taurus to a BMW...:lol:

I don't even know what a GR40 is....but I know my vert will out handle a vette atleast.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
xtremejc said:

Check your PM's fool...

You got ANOTHER car!?!? :pepper:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I don't even know what a GR40 is....but I know my vert will out handle a vette atleast.
With shocks and springs? :eek:

My dad's vert won't outhandle his Z51, so maybe you mean a 1990 C4 Corvette with old man rivers suspension... Corvettes handle like a mother bitch dude, have you driven one? A stock Z51 will turn near a g on a skid... same as a 01-04 Z06...:eek:

MTI LS1

True_stang said:
lol, i will pop my hood after we race and i take your money from a dig.. i do not have bottle.. i have nice tires and a driver mod ;)

jkd, why dont you run me in your car for some money if you think my car is that slow... i know all about foxbody mustangs..i have owned 14 and twisted my fingers in one too many pushrod motors

to all that are worried about my mods... it really doesnt matter what i have if you call my car slow, now does it... race the slow shit or shut the face :D... and if you all honestly think im getting worked up on this im not... you could asked strokd me and him have gone back and forth for years... stirring the pot is funny as all hell.. and it sure looks like a lot of you all have your panties in a wad.. cause you're all effin SLOW :) lol

Dig on the street is stupid unless both cars have a decent drag setup, if not then its just pointless.

Stirring the pot, more like making yourself out to be a f*ckin tool. I don't understand the constructiveness of any of your posts. Just a bunch of shit that I skip over every time.

True_stang

Banned
BigZach said:
Dig on the street is stupid unless both cars have a decent drag setup, if not then its just pointless.

Stirring the pot, more like making yourself out to be a f*ckin tool. I don't understand the constructiveness of any of your posts. Just a bunch of shit that I skip over every time.

Running from a dig on the street is not pointless, lmao.. it's pure driver and car set-up. Just because you can't drive from a stop doesn't mean other people can't ;) , people that race on the street, but not from a stop are f*ckin tools.. that cannot drive worth a damn and are "worried" for the car.

how about you just go get bent instead of trying to preech about racing on the street.

blownaltered

Established Member
Boy you don't look on here for a little bit and you miss all the shit talking.
On a side note, Womack you feeling any better, I heard you got a little ****ed up at the UFC party.

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
True_stang said:
Running from a dig on the street is not pointless, lmao.. it's pure driver and car set-up. Just because you can't drive from a stop doesn't mean other people can't ;) , people that race on the street, but not from a stop are f*ckin tools.. that cannot drive worth a damn and are "worried" for the car.

how about you just go get bent instead of trying to preech about racing on the street.

your on the right track to making new friends arent you, why dont you do us all a favor and quit posting. I feel dumber everytime i have to read one of your ignorant and rude ass posts.

True_stang

Banned
I'm not on here to "make friends" with the whole world. I have plenty of friends as is, and I honestly do not care what people like you think. It is just funny and amusing that some people will call cars slow but will not race it from a dig or even for cash. It doesn't matter what the car has if it is "slow".. I also find it funny with how pathetic some of you are with the gossip about everyone's so called "friends". All in all, my careface is :) at the end of the day.

carry on,

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW is what you all are.

Is he talking about cars?

Who knows?

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
With shocks and springs? :eek:

My dad's vert won't outhandle his Z51, so maybe you mean a 1990 C4 Corvette with old man rivers suspension... Corvettes handle like a mother bitch dude, have you driven one? A stock Z51 will turn near a g on a skid... same as a 01-04 Z06...:eek:

No....I've ridden in a C5 and C6...you can drive my vert sometime if you'd like since I lie about all my cars apparently. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread