Friday night Plano GTG....

True_stang

Banned
ohh, some fyi.. that wasnt me mahyar typing ;) i have some friends over that are laughing at this shit.. and want to see a race with any of your cobras.. he called you teach

True_stang

Banned
some of you are so fake it's unreal, what happened to all the mr.getbad's that think they have the fastest cars in the world... funny not single one of you want to race your daddy purchased cookie cutters for some cash?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
If I had a daddy purchased car, rest assured it'd be fast and I'd have no problem waxing a good portion of ya.

MMMM Terminator with 12,000 in mods.:burnout:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Alright true stang,

Sorry man, but I've got to tell it how it is.

Let's see, let's play who is the bigger pussy?

Person A, who doesn't care to drive out and race another pullied Cobra with most likely a shot of nitrous, deal with money bluffs or whatever, and the drama that goes with it. You lied before about your mods, you are probably lieing now. If not, racing pullied Cobras is boring anyway.. You said it yourself, they are cookie cutouts, they are all the same. The bottom line anyway is, we race for fun here and because we are buddies. The shit talking you see is good natured, and the only one here who acts like his balls are dragging the ground is you. It's a hobby, ****ing relax Mr. Force.

OR

Person B, who ****ing wets their panties when their 'buddy' who they are racing flips his shit and ends up upside down in an appt complex brick wall, and then drives away.

It's not rocket science.

I've got nothing to prove, you win the race.

Last edited:

True_stang

Banned
i have seen so many of you talk shit about each other it's not even funny... then you are all friendly to each others faces.. i have heard so much gossip about how slow my car is then why not race it. please get your facts straight before any of you run your mouth again... trust me im not the only one that has noticed all this with the newer generation of racers. dhg cannot even take a proper loss to strokd.. who cares about what mods my car has it's slow remember ;) i have dyno papers for 460/480 :D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
because a port car only pulls 2 cars on me through 110 and you say you pulled 5 cars...yes it will make me feel ALOT better because I know your car isn't faster than Jeremy's...especially off the torco, 40 roll and a fair start this time.
Well Jason only got my by about 1/2 a car to 100 or so last night and he was BARELY pulling, so hell if I know...:D

He said my car was faster than yours, everyone has...:bowdown:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
True, I'll run you from a dig in my Cobra, we run blower to blower... no juice. If you aren't running an eaton, I'll bring the Vortech... Only fair to match up. You know I don't care about running you, I figure you are more talking shit to everyone talking shit to me...:D

We've been around this block before, bring your car out and get some of the hatch, it doesn't bite too bad...:lol1:

True_stang

Banned
strokd, we have know each other for a long time, and im sure you understand where im coming from ;) and you are correct im not directing the shit talking to you, and i will run either one of your cars because we come from the same original racing scene.. i always wanted some of that hatch hehe it's a fast b!tch

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
True_stang said:
some of you are so fake it's unreal, what happened to all the mr.getbad's that think they have the fastest cars in the world... funny not single one of you want to race your daddy purchased cookie cutters for some cash?

daddy purchased....maybe because I'm in college trying to make something of myself, and my parents live comftorably.

If I was a 20 year old crack addict and still sponsored by mom and dad that would be something to bitch about.

adamb258

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
daddy purchased....maybe because I'm in college trying to make something of myself, and my parents live comftorably.

If I was a 20 year old crack addict and still sponsored by mom and dad that would be something to bitch about.

amen! i hate it when people try and make me feel bad for what my parents have done for me, its not like im ungrateful

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
Well Jason only got my by about 1/2 a car to 100 or so last night and he was BARELY pulling, so hell if I know...:D

He said my car was faster than yours, everyone has...:bowdown:

who knows if you are ever on torco or not...if i had a torco tune...i'd tell people i wasn't on it...and be on it. Just like about everyone else in this forum that sandbags and sandbags....and sandbags some more.

True_stang

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:

My parents are very wealthy ;) it's called having responsibilities.. I am in university as well.. If my parents would sponsor me I would more then likely do the same.. I am just saying if someone thinks my car is slow then run it from a dig for some cash or shut the face.. dhg i'm sure you are not stupid you have seen it as well, all these supposed friends talk shit about each other as soon as they turn their back at the friday night get togethers.. i have seen all of you do it about everyone.. such friends right ;)

a loss is a loss, a win is a win in racing...racing from a stop is mostly driver.. start living by it with no excuses and there will be much less drama.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
True_stang said:
My parents are very wealthy ;) it's called having responsibilities.. I am in university as well.. If my parents would sponsor me I would more then likely do the same.. I am just saying if someone thinks my car is slow then run it from a dig for some cash or shut the face.. dhg i'm sure you are not stupid you have seen it as well, all these supposed friends talk shit about each other as soon as they turn their back at the friday night get togethers.. i have seen all of you do it about everyone.. such friends right ;)

a loss is a loss, a win is a win in racing...racing from a stop is mostly driver.. start living by it with no excuses and there will be much less drama.

Who the **** are you....................................................... I have been a college professor since I was 22. My parents tought me values and how to value working for a goal, My new goal is to make your car my bitch. If it is an opition of money, I will work overtime to hurt your feelings. All of the people you are talking shit to are at my house currently, enjoying my hospitality, cooking, and liquor. You have a bottle and refuse to admit it. I can blow my car up and have the how to and resources to fix it. If that doesn't make it right, I will buy another car and a hooker for my lady. My advice for you is three fold.
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
1. Learn about us before you post.
2. Flush your dreams down the toliet.
3. And **** **** **** your mother.

So let it be written, so let it be said.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread