Friday night Plano GTG....

JKD

Banned
Come hangout at the most laid back GTG in DFW. Bring your lawn chair, kick back and relax with some cool people.

Every Friday night in Plano at Coit and 190 in the parking lot behind the McDonalds. Everyoen starts arriving around 8:30pm when the sun has gone down till whenever. Lots of fast cars have been coming out lately, can anyone de-throne Strokd? :shrug: :-D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
kook911 said:
It is going to talk a lot to de-throne Strokd.
I think he ment my Cobra, it was busting heads last week...:D

But you are right on the first count, the hatch it running GOOOOOOODDD:eek:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
cash? hahaha, I'm in college...a roll to clear the air is fine with me.
:rollseyes I don't need to clear the air, I know I had witnesses say I drove away from you... but we can do it again if it will make you feel better. Seriously not trying to talk shit, just find it funny when we race and you loose, you get all worked up about it...:poke:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
:rollseyes I don't need to clear the air, I know I had witnesses say I drove away from you... but we can do it again if it will make you feel better. Seriously not trying to talk shit, just find it funny when we race and you loose, you get all worked up about it...:poke:

because a port car only pulls 2 cars on me through 110 and you say you pulled 5 cars...yes it will make me feel ALOT better because I know your car isn't faster than Jeremy's...especially off the torco, 40 roll and a fair start this time.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
The shit talking in here makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, I guess kinda like Steve feels when his boyfriend Donnie is around. :thumbsup:

adamb258

Established Member
True_stang said:
lmao i could drag the both of ya :D
<--460/480

lol yeah right with my heavy vert and 460/460 i was right on your bumper but you might not have noticed since we didnt get a chance to talk after the race . . . . .why didnt we? hmm weird:loser:

oh yeah i remember i was trapped under a car and you where at home eating mcdonnalds, thats right it all came back.

Users who are viewing this thread