Friday night Plano GTG....

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I love a huge penis.

Sheldon my love, I must confess my love for you. I have secretly for years admired your manhood. I want you to beat my love hole like it owes you money.

Call me.

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
foofinator said:
I love a huge penis.

Sheldon my love, I must confess my love for you. I have secretly for years admired your manhood. I want you to beat my love hole like it owes you money.

Call me.

hahahahahahahahaha

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
who knows if you are ever on torco or not...if i had a torco tune...i'd tell people i wasn't on it...and be on it. Just like about everyone else in this forum that sandbags and sandbags....and sandbags some more.

Sheldon, give it up. It doesnt it matter how much power your car does or doesnt make. The fact is you cant drive for shit. You should call Sears and ask for a refund for your driving lessons.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
True_stang said:
My parents are very wealthy ;) it's called having responsibilities.. I am in university as well.. If my parents would sponsor me I would more then likely do the same.. I am just saying if someone thinks my car is slow then run it from a dig for some cash or shut the face.. dhg i'm sure you are not stupid you have seen it as well, all these supposed friends talk shit about each other as soon as they turn their back at the friday night get togethers.. i have seen all of you do it about everyone.. such friends right ;)

a loss is a loss, a win is a win in racing...racing from a stop is mostly driver.. start living by it with no excuses and there will be much less drama.

<--------JKD.

Your parents maybe wealthy and you may even go to a University. But it only proves that money can't buy common sense.

You can talk all the shit you like about your car, it makes no difference. It's not like you are reinventing the wheel or doing something no one else has done before.

You wanna bet some money? Ok let's race. I'll beat your ass like a Alabama housewife.

You can race Strokd's slow, heavy ass convertible. I bet you can't even beat that turd. It's a heavy 4000lb FOX body convertible, with a 306 and a lil S-Trim like my Cobra. It's the slowest car in our "group".

And about our group of friends. We are a tight close group and it's very much a family type atmosphere. We're together EVERY weekend. In fact, we are all together right now having a UFC watching party.

Yes, we talk crap to eachother, but it's because we can. It's all in fun and we enjoy the friendly competition. And if you don't think I will say anything to your face, ask Ejones about all that.

But it never fails some lame wannabe Uumpaloompa lookin fool like you has to stick his nose into something you know NOTHING about.

Now, the ball is in your court. Step up and race the POS convertible or shut your cockholster.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
It's the slowest car in our "group".
Either I'm faster than that car, or I'm not in the group. So my response is either :banana: or :whine: .

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
Sheldon, give it up. It doesnt it matter how much power your car does or doesnt make. The fact is you cant drive for shit. You should call Sears and ask for a refund for your driving lessons.

what like I don't ****in practice? I've gotten alot better since our race...ass.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Either I'm faster than that car, or I'm not in the group. So my response is either :banana: or :whine: .
I think he means boosted, you are part of the group, but not faster than this car...:D

True_stang

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
Who the **** are you....................................................... I have been a college professor since I was 22. My parents tought me values and how to value working for a goal, My new goal is to make your car my bitch. If it is an opition of money, I will work overtime to hurt your feelings. All of the people you are talking shit to are at my house currently, enjoying my hospitality, cooking, and liquor. You have a bottle and refuse to admit it. I can blow my car up and have the how to and resources to fix it. If that doesn't make it right, I will buy another car and a hooker for my lady. My advice for you is three fold.
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
1. Learn about us before you post.
2. Flush your dreams down the toliet.
3. And **** **** **** your mother.

So let it be written, so let it be said.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

lol, i will pop my hood after we race and i take your money from a dig.. i do not have bottle.. i have nice tires and a driver mod ;)

jkd, why dont you run me in your car for some money if you think my car is that slow... i know all about foxbody mustangs..i have owned 14 and twisted my fingers in one too many pushrod motors

to all that are worried about my mods... it really doesnt matter what i have if you call my car slow, now does it... race the slow shit or shut the face :D... and if you all honestly think im getting worked up on this im not... you could asked strokd me and him have gone back and forth for years... stirring the pot is funny as all hell.. and it sure looks like a lot of you all have your panties in a wad.. cause you're all effin SLOW :) lol

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
True_stang said:
lol, i will pop my hood after we race and i take your money from a dig.. i do not have bottle.. i have nice tires and a driver mod ;)

jkd, why dont you run me in your car for some money if you think my car is that slow... i know all about foxbody mustangs..i have owned 14 and twisted my fingers in one too many pushrod motors

to all that are worried about my mods... it really doesnt matter what i have if you call my car slow, now does it... race the slow shit or shut the face :D... and if you all honestly think im getting worked up on this im not... you could asked strokd me and him have gone back and forth for years... stirring the pot is funny as all hell.. and it sure looks like a lot of you all have your panties in a wad.. cause you're all effin SLOW :) lol
I want to race you in my dad's 306/ s trim, if you beat that I'll run you in my Cobra...:D

JKD

Banned
True_stang said:

I think ALL Eaton powered Terminators are slow, so don't go feeling special or anything.

If you beat Strokd's slow heavy ass convertible I will race you. I have to replace a head gasket anyways. If you get around to racing the Vert I'll be glad to smack that ugly, slow overpriced bucket of bolts around.

That vert should actually be a good race, both cars are near the same weight. :shrug:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
I think ALL Eaton powered Terminators are slow, so don't go feeling special or anything.

If you beat Strokd's slow heavy ass convertible I will race you. I have to replace a head gasket anyways. If you get around to racing the Vert I'll be glad to smack that ugly, slow overpriced bucket of bolts around.

That vert should actually be a good race, both cars are near the same weight. :shrug:

when did strokd get a convertable?

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
when did strokd get a convertable?

He's had it for years, but it just sits kinda like yours does. Why drive it when he's got a Terminator and Strokd? :shrug: But it's the only thing he can offer to race in the "slow bracket" in this thread.

JKD

Banned
I've got a 100 bucks on Matt's convertible. I've heard that True_Stang's mystic has serious issues and is really a turd.

If Adam's heavy ass convertible can hang with that Mystic you knows it's a POS.

True_stang

Banned
lmao hear what you want ;) people have different views.. i want some of strokds hatch and some of his cobra. but i definately want a peice of all of you. underestimate my car all you want from your gossip :D you have no idea what my mystic can do.. lets just keep saying it's "slow"..... but faster then you :D lol

JKD

Banned
True_stang said:
lmao hear what you want ;) people have different views.. i want some of strokds hatch and some of his cobra. but i definately want a peice of all of you. underestimate my car all you want from your gossip :D you have no idea what my mystic can do.. lets just keep saying it's "slow"..... but faster then you :D lol

Strokd's hatch?! hahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhah *breathe* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhah!

You're an F'n idiot. That's not gossip but fact.

If you're car is so fast, why not take my 100 dollar bet against Strokd's fat pig of a convertible? Easy money for ya.

True_stang

Banned
i heard that fat pig of a convertable dyno'd over 600 and has a nice drag set-up :D , it's strokds dads car and he knows how to put one together... i had a vert and they are simple to lighten up ;) i want some of the cobra and hatch. mainly the cobra because it's an irs car as well.. i could pull out the bike if i wanted :D

Users who are viewing this thread