Friday night Plano GTG....

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
No....I've ridden in a C5 and C6...you can drive my vert sometime if you'd like since I lie about all my cars apparently. :rollseyes
I didn't say you LIED, you just don't know if you haven't driven both hard... my dad's car has the BEST road race suspension on the planet on it, and it won't hang with the C6 if driven to their limits... it feels like it will smoke it at low speeds, but once you open the Vette up, it shines...

Since you don't have or even know what a GR40 is, I am telling you, your stockish car won't hang with a Z51 or Z06...;-)

MTI LS1

True_stang said:
I'm not on here to "make friends" with the whole world. I have plenty of friends as is, and I honestly do not care what people like you think. It is just funny and amusing that some people will call cars slow but will not race it from a dig or even for cash. It doesn't matter what the car has if it is "slow".. I also find it funny with how pathetic some of you are with the gossip about everyone's so called "friends". All in all, my careface is :) at the end of the day.

carry on,

Then stop posting and go hang out with those queer f*cks like yourself because this is just annoying. If you don't care, then get the f*ck out.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
JKD said:
Come hangout at the most laid back GTG in DFW. Bring your lawn chair, kick back and relax with some cool people.

Wow by this thread .. you'd never know it ...

Crowley

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Some of you fokers need to calm the hell down...

We may need to get together for a little hand to hand combat action to settle this hostility if this shit continues. I'll bring the gloves !!!

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Boy you don't look on here for a little bit and you miss all the shit talking.
On a side note, Womack you feeling any better, I heard you got a little ****ed up at the UFC party.

I am right as rain..........

Users who are viewing this thread