Friday meet on 11/10.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
Is anybody really going to show up or is everyone just talking shit.

Hell yeah I'm going. I havent been out there in a month I think. I'm ready to do some cruising! :burnout:

I've already planned to get home early Friday, gonna wash and wax the Cobra. I was hopin Jeremy would be in town to take the buffer to my car that he has.

If you guys wanna GTG and clean up the cars and go to dinner before the GTG let me know.

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
Hell yeah I'm going. I havent been out there in a month I think. I'm ready to do some cruising! :burnout:

I've already planned to get home early Friday, gonna wash and wax the Cobra. I was hopin Jeremy would be in town to take the buffer to my car that he has.

If you guys wanna GTG and clean up the cars and go to dinner before the GTG let me know.

ima try going to my first car real car gtg down here in cs ,afraid it mostly f-bods though hope i enjoy myself, :sigh: i miss plano

JKD

Banned
adamb258 said:
ima try going to my first car real car gtg down here in cs ,afraid it mostly f-bods though hope i enjoy myself, :sigh: i miss plano

It's all good Adam. As long as you are still enjoying the hobby. I saw this show on the Discovery channel when they were first engineering the S197 for racing. They had this BEAUTIFUL white one on 20 inch Fikse FM5's. One of the sexiest Mustangs I have ever seen. Even though we all give you shit about how slow it is, it's still cool and it's a Mustang. You should give me some credit, I never ripped into you for owning that supreme yuppie mobile G35 you had for awhile. See, I can behave. :-D

blownaltered

Established Member
Damn I think Steve wants a piece of Sheldon, I'm not sure but judging by all his posts I think Sheldon is on Steve's list :poke:

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
It's all good Adam. As long as you are still enjoying the hobby. I saw this show on the Discovery channel when they were first engineering the S197 for racing. They had this BEAUTIFUL white one on 20 inch Fikse FM5's. One of the sexiest Mustangs I have ever seen. Even though we all give you shit about how slow it is, it's still cool and it's a Mustang. You should give me some credit, I never ripped into you for owning that supreme yuppie mobile G35 you had for awhile. See, I can behave. :-D

Yeah I was suprised noone tore me a new one for that. I guess noone wanted to since I had just lost the cobra. Sometimes i miss the cobra when i think about it. I used to think it was becuse this car is slower but it's not becuase of that. Its just b/c I felt a part of something with it i guess and now moving here with a gt (theres like 2 others in town) i feel kind of like an outsider. But I am over that and I enjoy this car very much, there are a few things I would like to change appearance wise, but i need a job first. It will be good to see all of you guys when i come in for christmas break.

Steve I never said you couldnt behave:D sometime you just chose not too, but don't we all?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

I'd be down but I'm coming from Denton, and I don't wanna drive past the GTG and then go back to it.

Plus I'm not really gonna clean my car, the Monsoon that we had up here in Denton Monday washed the car pretty damn well.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Steve -- plan for more time than that dude.. you should come by my house, I have all the products, a PC, the clay, etc etc.

We can do our cars together. It will take longer than a couple hours though, but I can give you a ton of tips on detailing and your car will look great afterwards.. I've finally figured it out after the millions of polishes/waxes I've tried.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
First of all, I never bragged about Mid 8s. Infact I was kind of pissed that I didn't do better infact I think that was when me and steve's relationship went down hill, I was looking for some constructive criticism, and all he could do was point and laugh...from then on my spirit has never been the same.

And second, I was on street tires...and it was hot so my car was down power just as easily.

We could play this game all day.
I'm not playing a game, I'm laughing at you for running mid-8s. ;-) YOu may not have bragged, but you corrected me like running mid 8s is SOOO much better than high 8s. Regardless the car should be faster, so it's kind of a moot point.

I'm on street tires too.:thumbsup: I know all about street tires at the track, lol. Just ask Steve about the Boss.:p
adamb258 said:
Yeah I was suprised noone tore me a new one for that.
Other than the wheels, I liked it.:thumbsup:
JKD said:
What's left to do on the turbo car? I can't wait to see that bad boy run! :thumbsup:
me too!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Steve -- plan for more time than that dude.. you should come by my house, I have all the products, a PC, the clay, etc etc.

We can do our cars together. It will take longer than a couple hours though, but I can give you a ton of tips on detailing and your car will look great afterwards.. I've finally figured it out after the millions of polishes/waxes I've tried.

Be careful man, that car doesn't have alot of clearcoat left...although I'd die laughing if there were faded pink circles where you let the buffer sit while groping steve.

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:

Just let me know when you have time. I'll buy ya lunch. My car really needs it after sitting for awhile.

Sheldon - lick my balls you scumbag. :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
What's left to do on the turbo car? I can't wait to see that bad boy run! :thumbsup:

Steve:

I have all the hot side parts and intercooler installed. Now I am just waiting for the turbos, BOV, and a few miscellaneous parts to complete the install... I am getting anxious to say the least !!!:burnout:

I know it will take a while to finish, I am just not a very patient man !!!

See you all Friday...

Pics of my turbo progress are documented here:

HPP TT Kit Pics

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Just let me know when you have time. I'll buy ya lunch. My car really needs it after sitting for awhile.

Sheldon - lick my balls you scumbag. :-D

I'm just saying...be careful, when you go to get her painted give me a call...2200 for the whole car, stripped from head to toe and sprayed then re-assembled. I dare you to found orange peel on the vert, I couldn't be more pleased with the work.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Why would he repaint perfectly good factory paint...............?

The only thing that's faded is the bumper, dumb ass. I never really get a chance to look at your fox's paint anyway, It's hard to see details in my rear view mirror.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Why would he repaint perfectly good factory paint...............?

The only thing that's faded is the bumper, dumb ass. I never really get a chance to look at your fox's paint anyway, It's hard to see details in my rear view mirror.

Perfectly good factory paint...that car lacks shine like albinos lack pigment. It's in very very good given the age...but none the less for as bad ass of a drivetrain it has in it, it deserves a bad ass paint job on the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread