Friday meet on 11/10.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Perfectly good factory paint...that car lacks shine like albinos lack pigment. It's in very very good given the age...but none the less for as bad ass of a drivetrain it has in it, it deserves a bad ass paint job on the outside.
That paint with my wax job would look better than your Termy in 2 days if Steve would hire me to do the job...;-)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
That paint with my wax job would look better than your Termy in 2 days if Steve would hire me to do the job...;-)

I'm talking about my vert, the paint on my termy looks like the previous owner let his kids play football around it in sand paper skirts.

Good races by the way, that first one I got no traction but the second round I had a good car on you when I let (yeah yeah you were coming around but I don't care)

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I'm talking about my vert, the paint on my termy looks like the previous owner let his kids play football around it in sand paper skirts.

Good races by the way, that first one I got no traction but the second round I had a good car on you when I let (yeah yeah you were coming around but I don't care)
LOL yea nice 50-90 races...:rollseyes Yea the first one I got a good launch, the second one, I was trying to go from a lower roll and you wouldn't slow down, so by the time I caught up to you, you were already honking and I was in the middle of a down shift when you took off... lol. Car's run very similar man, I told you that mine ran harder in top gears though, which is what lets me pull these cars I have raced... Now add 30 rw to that and 40 lbs feet on Torco and wonder how the race would have been...:D

Plus, my car leaves HARD from a stop, so you could add a two car lead from there at least too, esp with you spinning form a 40... might have been more with my tires last night, but you wouldn't run me from a dig.:whine:

Thanks for finally racing me. I plan to get my blower on soon, so that might have been our last chance.

PS you didn't have a car on me when you let out, I was looking at the rear of your door... maybe 1/2 a car, and that was all hole shot. Why didn't you let me drive around you dammit?!:banana:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
LOL yea nice 50-90 races...:rollseyes Yea the first one I got a good launch, the second one, I was trying to go from a lower roll and you wouldn't slow down, so by the time I caught up to you, you were already honking and I was in the middle of a down shift when you took off... lol. Car's run very similar man, I told you that mine ran harder in top gears though, which is what lets me pull these cars I have raced... Now add 30 rw to that and 40 lbs feet on Torco and wonder how the race would have been...:D

Plus, my car leaves HARD from a stop, so you could add a two car lead from there at least too, esp with you spinning form a 40... might have been more with my tires last night, but you wouldn't run me from a dig.:whine:

Thanks for finally racing me. I plan to get my blower on soon, so that might have been our last chance.

PS you didn't have a car on me when you let out, I was looking at the rear of your door... maybe 1/2 a car, and that was all hole shot. Why didn't you let me drive around you dammit?!:banana:

I think I'm gonna stick with the stock blower and go to a 4 lb lower over Christmas, then I'll probably just roast the tires from any kind of roll...part of the reason your car goes harder in 3rd gear is because both times I got out of 2nd early because the car was all over the road. Maybe for christmas I'll get me a set of e/t streets to go on the car...I just wish they lasted longer than 3000 miles because I drive the car every day.

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread