Friday meet on 11/10.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
We'll see, I tore it up last time I was out, the cobra could use a rest...plus if i lost it'd be a bad way to start the weekend. Nor will I give steve the satisfaction of the shit talking that will ensue if I lose.

:rolleyes: You're just gonna back out anyways, why do "all that work" for your benefit?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Blah blah blah.....

Typical Sheldon. Right away starts making exuses. How easy it is for you to forget that your car stock made 390 UNDERATED and mine made 235.

You're like a lil high school girl on prom night. Full of exuses, hopes and ideals but all that is going to come of it in the end is you're going to get screwed. "All that work" LMFAO. Sorry lil girl, but all that work consisted of a head gasket fix because whomever tore the motor apart originally did not bolt down one of the heads properly.

Sheldon- My car is a factory freak, I'll drag you. (When Steve's car is broken)

Sheldon- All that work just to beat my pulley upgrade (When Steve's car is fixed)

Sheldon - Why didn't Steve invite me over, I know alot about FOX bodies?

Sheldon- I would race Steve for $100 BUT I gotta buy groceries etc etc....

Oh its on for sure, I'm just saying...if I put all that work into a car I'd take satisfaction in being able to take on something other than a pullied PIG.

I mean it is a PIG right? Thats all I ever hear from you is how slow and fat it is...so if you win, what does that make you? The quick side of slow?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I'm going to drag all your asses cause I will be on slicks... Donnie is buying my 315s tomorrow, so I'll not have anything else to drive on, less I bring the hot rod.:D

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
You're like a lil high school girl on prom night. Full of exuses, hopes and ideals but all that is going to come of it in the end is you're going to get screwed.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm dying over here.:lol:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Blah blah blah.....

Typical Sheldon. Right away starts making exuses. How easy it is for you to forget that your car stock made 390 UNDERATED and mine made 235.

You're like a lil high school girl on prom night. Full of exuses, hopes and ideals but all that is going to come of it in the end is you're going to get screwed. "All that work" LMFAO. Sorry lil girl, but all that work consisted of a head gasket fix because whomever tore the motor apart originally did not bolt down one of the heads properly.

Sheldon- My car is a factory freak, I'll drag you. (When Steve's car is broken)

Sheldon- All that work just to beat my pulley upgrade (When Steve's car is fixed)

Sheldon - Why didn't Steve invite me over, I know alot about FOX bodies?

Sheldon- I would race Steve for $100 BUT I gotta buy groceries etc etc....

You relate alot of things to being a highschool girl in some sort of situation...were you a girl in highschool?

adamb258

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Not without beating you first. You'd better quit running high 8s or you'll get beat by my N/A Cobra :eek:.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, get 'em Trey!

:burnout:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Not without beating you first. You'd better quit running high 8s or you'll get beat by my N/A Cobra :eek:.

First of all I ran MID 8s and second of all...

SVT Lurch said:
9.04 @ 79.94 at Denton until I can get back to a track and see how much HPP's tune helped me.

PS That's backed up by a 9.07 @ 79.xx and a 9.08 @ 79.xx.

:read:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

First of all, I wouldn't brag about running MID 8's in a pullied Terminator.

And second, that was pre-tune and tires. My car was down on power when I did that.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

WOOHOO mid 8s! damn thats fast...

I ran a 7.9 my first trip down the track in my shit box with a terrible 60 foot.:sleeping:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
WOOHOO mid 8s! damn thats fast...

I ran a 7.9 my first trip down the track in my shit box with a terrible 60 foot.:sleeping:

Yeah I know...you've told us atleast 1000 times. :sleeping:

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
First of all, I wouldn't brag about running MID 8's in a pullied Terminator.

And second, that was pre-tune and tires. My car was down on power when I did that.

First of all, I never bragged about Mid 8s. Infact I was kind of pissed that I didn't do better infact I think that was when me and steve's relationship went down hill, I was looking for some constructive criticism, and all he could do was point and laugh...from then on my spirit has never been the same.

And second, I was on street tires...and it was hot so my car was down power just as easily.

We could play this game all day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread