Friday Joke

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
TGIF! Some will be dealing with some winter weather, please stay safe and warm!

Cashier: Would you like your milk in a bag?
Me: No, you can just leave it in the jug.

Laughing at your own mistakes lengthens your life
Laughing at your wife’s mistakes shortens it.

ssssnake

Established Member
Lol you wouldn't believe it. Been hanging with a younger bunch now that I've retired. I'm the taxi driver known as "Grandma." The younger ones are pretty simple. The older ones are high drama.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good to hear from you, Mary! Sounds like you're having more fun than ever down there in Texas. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeh, I'm doing fine. Getting prepared for a nor'easter hitting us early Monday morning. Other than that, doing fine. Take care, and be safe Mary.

ssssnake

Established Member
Brrr! It's been in the 40s here and that's way too cold for me LOL. My first year of retirement, I had a week stay in the hospital and three outpatient procedures. No COVID though!

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Brrr! It's been in the 40s here and that's way too cold for me LOL. My first year of retirement, I had a week stay in the hospital and three outpatient procedures. No COVID though!
Hey girl!! Great to hear from you and it appears you are doing okay.

How did you keep up with jokes for years????? I struggle to find good ones and/or new ones and have, apparently, a year under my belt.

ssssnake

Established Member
Hey Fred! I know how hard it is to find a good joke. Sometimes I did, others not so good. I could usually tell if it was good if Brad commented. Does he send you jokes? Members would send me some, and I had my main joke sites I used. I'll PM ya. Would you believe that at one time, I was doing morning jokes for three Terminator sites!
Stay safe Fred. Do you have to be out in this weather for your job? If so, stay extra safe!

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Fred! I know how hard it is to find a good joke. Sometimes I did, others not so good. I could usually tell if it was good if Brad commented. Does he send you jokes? Members would send me some, and I had my main joke sites I used. I'll PM ya. Would you believe that at one time, I was doing morning jokes for three Terminator sites!
Stay safe Fred. Do you have to be out in this weather for your job? If so, stay extra safe!

Nice to know someone feels my pain!

Strictly an office job, only outside to go from the office to my truck. I do have farm work to do, but not pressing, I can work around the weather. And that is fun!

Users who are viewing this thread