Free shop use update

VaporGT

-
Established Member
Very awesome. Like many others said, hopefully nobody ***** it up for everyone else.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great offer for fellow car enthusiasts. I was pumped to hear you moved to Wisconsin but unfortunately you are still a pretty far haul for me. Despite living here for 31 years, I haven't heard of Star Prairie so I had to look that one up.

I hope everyone who does make use of your offer is respectful.

Regulars520

Established Member
Also OP any photos of your 99 Cobra? It sounds Badass...

In the for sale section lol. Ill see if I can copy and paste them. I did actually change up the motor some and havent updated my sig. I bought a GT500 and decided to put some money towards its motor so I pulled the VMP and went with a ported eaton on the 99. Everything else in the sig is still the same.

Regulars520

Established Member
This is after I just repainted it, however I had to change the front bumper to an 03 bumper because unfortunately I had a buddy haul it up here to my new place and well lets just say the car sits low enough that when he backed it off the trailer the front bumper stayed with the trailer. However its all good now, I just have to paint the new bumper and good to go.

Edit, damn pics, no idea why it came out sideways, just tilt your laptop or pc and you guys can see it straight

Attachments

• IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
In the for sale section lol. Ill see if I can copy and paste them. I did actually change up the motor some and havent updated my sig. I bought a GT500 and decided to put some money towards its motor so I pulled the VMP and went with a ported eaton on the 99. Everything else in the sig is still the same.

I know what your saying, I've been keeping up on the 07-09 GT500 classified throughout the internet, you can find low mile ones for under $30K now, I've been tempted to get one..

Regulars520

Established Member
I love it, too. IMO nothing like a black Terminator with window tint, black wheels and a lowered stance. :rockon:

I love the black on black look. Since it has not sold and Im not really being to active in trying to sell it, I am thinking about adding a single turbo to it with the eaton and running a compound boost setup . If I can find the header without to much trouble. We will see

Regulars520

Established Member
Heres a little update. Looks like the dyno will be back on. Going to lay another 1000sqft of concrete and remodel the shop this spring and aim for Nov-Dec dyno install. As for now shop is still open for use, still free, just not isnt as pretty as I would like it to be.... So contact me if you need to get ready for spring and do some mech work. Again none of this has any charge

Users who are viewing this thread