Found a cool dyno in Olympia

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I think that's plenty too and 11.9 is awesome...the whipple just feels different, alot smoother and more of a balanced pulling like is was built better for the car.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Still waitin for a BAP. If you guys are ready to go, go ahead. I'm not having luck with this BAP thing. :nonono:

whitelx

Established Member
Aw man not again Greg. I probably wont be ready til around June. Which is cool cause then my nephew will be in town and he can ride shotgun with me and check out all the Cobras. Another Mustang fanatic in the works. :rockon:
-whitelx

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
This time I asked if it was in stock and was told yes but a month later I'm still waiting. :nonono:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Greg, I went straight to the source for my BAP (couldn't find it in stock anywhere). Should be here tomorrow.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Greg ive had a BAP in my garage for like 2 Months Now....Want it?

SIKE! Lol I feel your pain. Still not as bad as Saleen though lol.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'm going to go local guys. I'm getting closer to finishing this up and I dont really want to drive all that way. Just not worth it to me.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
It needs a paint job but it will be nice. Going for the lowered, Bigs and skinnies on Pro Stars, aluminum wing(maybe), and VERY lightweight. I'm basically going to strip her down. I'll be welding up all those swiss cheese holes in the engine bay too. I have so many plans for it! :dw: :nonono: :eek: :bash:

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
who's going to Pacific next weekend?...I'm going sunday...By the way, Marysville tune and custom did the dyno and it went well, except for the glitch with the xcal2 pausing...anyway, they only charged me $85 for 3 pulls...

Users who are viewing this thread