Found a cool dyno in Olympia

whitelx

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Will you guys let slow cars on Your Dyno lol?

How much are a set of the MT's? Im dying for 13's.
Hell yeah. I'll be there, as long as I can get this oil pan gasket done. Probably wont have a FPR by then though, so the car will be rich. :rockon:
-whitelx

red347

Banned
Whippleblown...we can look at your tune and it may be "spot on". If not, rather then the normal $125.00 per hour we charge for tuning we would be willing to knock off 20%.
We can do the MT's for $160.00 per. A liittle better than Summit Racing, since you would not have to pay freight when you came down.

Thanks,

Ron

How are we doing on picking a date? We are starting to load the weekends as we speak.

tscripa

I probably would not be able to get down there for about 6-8 weeks. Not sure I would be able to fit my schedule for a dyno day before that, so I will likely plan on making a solo trip. I am interested and am motivated to get this done though.

whitelx

Established Member
Well guys I dont know when this dyno is gonna happen, but I gotta pass this time around. I woke up this morning to find my car window samshed. Yeah they broke the pass. side window and tore the column apart. I guess its a good thing that they didnt get the car. It just sucks when you work hard for stuff and people just try to take it or tear it up. :mj: Anyway if we can get another one going around June I would be down for that one.
-whitelx

Joe5.0

Established Member
whitelx said:
Well guys I dont know when this dyno is gonna happen, but I gotta pass this time around. I woke up this morning to find my car window samshed. Yeah they broke the pass. side window and tore the column apart. I guess its a good thing that they didnt get the car. It just sucks when you work hard for stuff and people just try to take it or tear it up. :mj: Anyway if we can get another one going around June I would be down for that one.
-whitelx

No way Man. Sorry to Hear that. :fm:

whippleblown03

Established Member
whitelx said:
-whitelx

man that sucks!

red347

Banned
Hi guys. Things are going crazy here and schedules are filling up. Right now it looks like March 18th or March 25th. If that fits everyones schedule, that would be cool. If not let me know.

Thanks again,

Ron

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Waitin on bap still. Everything is mounted. Just have to wire everything up. I think you guys will like my dual purge setup. Pain in the ass to mount. Thats what was taking so long. I'll be driving it this week and wiring it throughout the week. I'll get some pics up soon.
bottletrunk1ov.jpg

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
1 in each hood vent.
A total fluke but the way its routed almost outlines the hood portion of the cobra snake.

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I'm in for the dyno too fast spec...that's a ditto for me with whippleblown03... I need the same thing done, RWTD gave me a base whipple tune for the 2.75 pulley applic...

Oxford Snake

Established Member
suprjagr said:
I'm in for the dyno too fast spec...that's a ditto for me with whippleblown03... I need the same thing done, RWTD gave me a base whipple tune for the 2.75 pulley applic...

Is that RWTD tune for a Predator or Xcal?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I am sticking with the Eaton for now. Low 500 rwhp is fine for now. I ran 11.9s on upper/unported last year.

Users who are viewing this thread