Found a cool dyno in Olympia

red347

Banned
We had 4 03/04's in the place just last week, 2 others coming in this week, one in house now. We could invite another 10 or so that are here locally just for fun. We just finished an 04 with a Stage 4 Steigmeier, BA2400, pulleys, exhaust with x pipe, installed a "anti wheel hop" kit, lowering kit, shifter, SCT X-Cal 2 Dyno tune and I forget the rest. Well over 500 at the tire. A SCARY ride!!!

Ron

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Hello Ron,

I missed out on the last time the guys made the travel down South to you all... heard nothing but good things:beer: Just for curiosity, what's the rate for dyno tuning, A/F, etc. Also, can you guys to a Predator?

Thanks,
Christian

red347

Banned
While on the Dyno, laptop in hand and tuning, we normally charge $125.00 per hour including AFR. (average time is about 45-90 minutes depending on the combination)I would like to look back and see what we offered for a "group rate" tuning day. Those days get pretty intense. I will talk to Travis in the A.M and check on the Predator question. I know I have seen a number of them come through.

Thanks,

Ron

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
fastspec1 said:
While on the Dyno, laptop in hand and tuning, we normally charge $125.00 per hour including AFR. (average time is about 45-90 minutes depending on the combination)I would like to look back and see what we offered for a "group rate" tuning day. Those days get pretty intense. I will talk to Travis in the A.M and check on the Predator question. I know I have seen a number of them come through.

Thanks,

Ron
Really appreciate it Ron:beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
I like how this is Going Ron. Great Shop Down there with a Nice group of people. Everyone was very pleased with there tunes.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I went last time and the rate was $100/hr. I'd be interested in another trip. I brought my wife and we stayed in a brand new Hilton in Vancouver, nice place.

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Ditto, We were last time as well, nice people, great shop. We'd be interest in maybe cruisin down no need to dyno, nothing new..... :burnout:

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Nothing but good things from me about FS.
I would be interested in a trip down too. No tuning needed for me though....yet!
When are you guys thinging of making this happen?

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
I am down for either. Obviously I live in O-town so that would be nice, but I wouldn't mind driving down to Vancouver either.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Got 1 more IRS bushing to swap out, then the diff bushings and then back to the nitrous install. The bottle and line are run. Just need to pick a place to mount the solenoids and then make my purge setup. Still have a ton or wiring after all that too.

red347

Banned
We can do the predator but with end user functionality, it does not really give us the ability to optimize the tune. we can definitely look at AFR and see how it looks.

hope that helps. Can you guys give me a heads up when you might head down and what you would like to do.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

BTW...we are getting reading to do a buy on the new MT ET streets if anyone is interested. Those who have used it tell me a couple of tenths off the 60 foot. Awesome tire. MT part number 3743R for 17 inch wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:

whippleblown03

Established Member
? i got a x-cal tuned by RWTD! how much would it cost me to bring it down there and get it dialed in on the dyno with a custom tune from you guys?

i also still have my preadator and have thought about giving brian a chance at a custom tune here ! i bought the x-cal and the next week i found that i could get the preadator tunes at brians that is just 30 minutes away!

i keep chasing my tail with tunes! i got a pretty good base tune right now !

Joe5.0

Established Member
fastspec1 said:
We can do the predator but with end user functionality, it does not really give us the ability to optimize the tune. we can definitely look at AFR and see how it looks.

hope that helps. Can you guys give me a heads up when you might head down and what you would like to do.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

BTW...we are getting reading to do a buy on the new MT ET streets if anyone is interested. Those who have used it tell me a couple of tenths off the 60 foot. Awesome tire. MT part number 3743R for 17 inch wheel.

Will you guys let slow cars on Your Dyno lol?

How much are a set of the MT's? Im dying for 13's.

Users who are viewing this thread