Former Vermont state trooper gets only 30 days for sex with 11 year old REPEATEDLY.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
We are all a bunch of conservatives yet there is a pretty sharp divide between these 2 camps for some people here -

a.) Law enforcement officers are heroes. There are bad apples in every profession and those bad apples in law enforcement should be held accountable just like anyone.

b.) Law enforcement officers are sometimes/often jack booted thugs and they should be scrutinized more and punished more severely than non LEO's when they end up being bad apples.

Of course there are different levels to each camp. I personally try to look at each case painting LE in a bad light individually but I definitely feel strong anger when LEO's commit premeditated crimes and when they get comparatively light punishments for their misdeeds.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Am I putting him in a wood chipper?

I will 100000% end the life of anyone that tries to sexually abuse my children.

Does that answer your question?
Nope, need a tad more detail. You really should know better knowing each other as long as we have. I hate everyone.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
At least they fired that ****er.

They just turn a blind eye to it in the military.

The girls that do report being raped are punished.

Makes sense why so many of our veterans end up on the rubber gun squad.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sadly, this is true. Had a boot of mine who was 18 get caught having sex with a 15 year old by cops. They turned it over to the military, my Plt Commander and 1stSgt for some reason asked me what I wanted to do with him, and I told them to get rid of the shit bag cause that's all he was to us. They kept him of course and he stayed in my squad. He got an NJP if I remember right but their reasoning was that he was a body to fill a roll. That shit pissed me off.

They were happier to keep the tards because that meant the numbers were there. Not a single care about how many problems many of these guys created for everyone else.

Tezz500

Established Member
Sadly, this is true. Had a boot of mine who was 18 get caught having sex with a 15 year old by cops. They turned it over to the military, my Plt Commander and 1stSgt for some reason asked me what I wanted to do with him, and I told them to get rid of the shit bag cause that's all he was to us. They kept him of course and he stayed in my squad. He got an NJP if I remember right but their reasoning was that he was a body to fill a roll. That shit pissed me off.

They were happier to keep the tards because that meant the numbers were there. Not a single care about how many problems many of these guys created for everyone else.

Serious question….

Is an 18 year old having sex with a 15 year old anywhere even remotely close to a 30 something year old police officer having sex with an 11 year old child?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Serious question….

Is an 18 year old having sex with a 15 year old anywhere even remotely close to a 30 something year old police officer having sex with an 11 year old child?

Doesn't matter. I'm a hard-liner.

Everyone knows the rules. Put your dick away and leave the damn kids alone. Their is an tire ocean of 3 billion pussies, you don't need one in HS.

Same goes for the 16 Y/O stud plowing his 25 y/o hot teacher. Throw that bitch in Jail.

At some point you just have to draw a line.

Tezz500

Established Member

Everyone knows the rules. Put your dick away and leave the damn kids alone. Their is an tire ocean of 3 billion pussies, you don't need one in HS.

Same goes for the 16 Y/O stud plowing his 25 y/o hot teacher. Throw that bitch in Jail.

Some states have a Romeo and Juliet rule. 4 years is typically the stipulation.

Not an argument for or against… I just think this example is wayyyyyyyy outside the ninth circle of hell where this ****ing cop belongs…

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Serious question….

Not an argument for or against… I just think this example is wayyyyyyyy outside the ninth circle of hell where this ****ing cop belongs…

I'm with Corbic in that I'm a hardliner on it. How many stand-downs telling us not to have sex with underage girls yet there's still guys who do. My post was meant to highlight how the military prioritizes acts like this. Maybe the small age difference influenced their ultimate decision but why ask the squad leader what they want to do when they are just going to do the opposite? Did they want me to validate their soft approach? It was one of those decisions that felt wrong and I think they all knew it but were pressured to keep the guy active.

If they'll compromise for an 18 and 15 year old then will they compromise when the guy is 21, 25, 30? Chances are something like that has been covered up before.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Ohhhhh the State says it's okay..... Well in that case!

ed8.png

Tezz500

Established Member
Ohhhhh the State says it's okay..... Well in that case!

View attachment 1835037

So what’s the cut off? Let’s say a 14 and 16 year old are dating…

When the 16 yo. Turns 18 the 14yo turns 16 so we toss the 18yo in the wood chipper?

I just don’t know where this hardline is you guys are drawing….

You really wanna lose your shit… go read Delaware’s Law…

It’s like age of consent and a partner up to the age of 30!

Tezz500

Established Member
If they'll compromise for an 18 and 15 year old then will they compromise when the guy is 21, 25, 30? Chances are something like that has been covered up before.

This is exactly what the state of Delaware does.

Age of consent and the partner can be up to age 30.

Again I’m not in favor… I’m just pointing it out for all you law abiding pillars of the community…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Guys guys guys!! Lets not get carried away with this one…

Gotta stand with Jizz500 on this one….

I dont see a problem with an 18 year old banging a 15,16 or 17 year old. So as long as its consensual, they are in the same age brackets and could be dating.

Big difference between that and a 30 or 40 yo banging a 15 yo. And even that, as ****ed up as it is, is still not as bad as any type of rape (especially that of a child). Rape should be automatic death with torture on the way out.

I'm with Corbic in that I'm a hardliner on it. How many stand-downs telling us not to have sex with underage girls yet there's still guys who do. My post was meant to highlight how the military prioritizes acts like this. Maybe the small age difference influenced their ultimate decision but why ask the squad leader what they want to do when they are just going to do the opposite? Did they want me to validate their soft approach? It was one of those decisions that felt wrong and I think they all knew it but were pressured to keep the guy active.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
This is exactly what the state of Delaware does.

Age of consent and the partner can be up to age 30.

Again I’m not in favor… I’m just pointing it out for all you law abiding pillars of the community…

Well this was in CA and apparently illegal, and Illegal is illegal. Saying it's technically okay is no different than calling illegals undocumented. Your record isn't going to distinguish your age difference when you have a statutory rape charge on it. Again, you're still ignoring the reason why I posted the example. It wasn't to compare the severity of age brackets, but rather how the military response is to rationalize it rather than follow their own commands.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
This sort of ****ery will keep getting more prevalent until people start publicly swinging from the gallows.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Only if he is lowered feet first and a half inch at a time, with a 90 second rest in between lowerings. That way the suffering is elongated.

If you think I have an issue with that, I do not.

If anyone ever hurts or attempts to my wife or daughter, I will use everything I have learned in medicine and the military to make that person(s) suffer in a manner in which Tom Hardy will play me in the HBO docuseries or Idris Elba does if it is on Netflix.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Tezz500

Established Member
Well this was in CA and apparently illegal, and Illegal is illegal. Saying it's technically okay is no different than calling illegals undocumented. Your record isn't going to distinguish your age difference when you have a statutory rape charge on it. Again, you're still ignoring the reason why I posted the example. It wasn't to compare the severity of age brackets, but rather how the military response is to rationalize it rather than follow their own commands.

The point I was trying to make is that a 30+ yo cop ****ing an 11yo is woodchipper territory…

Idk if 3 year age gap… 15-18 qualifies as the same.

Again this is my opinion.

You can’t tell me dick bag cop didn’t know what he was doing.

I think you could argue the point with a kid fresh out of highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread