Forged Cobra wheels/tires FEELER trade/sale

millenmand

Established Member
Pretty ****ed up. but i cant say i blame the guy, NEW these wheels are like $900 per wheel.

mach12004

Established Member
Im not trying to screw anyone over. As of yesterday they were not sold cause he sent me his pay pal address. So shortly after sent him the payment.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Im not trying to screw anyone over. As of yesterday they were not sold cause he sent me his pay pal address. So shortly after sent him the payment.

I pmed him 3 days ago for these. I dont like dealing with shady sellers, so ill just get some new TF wheels instead. Enjoy them if you actually get them.

Last edited:

TPSFASTASSZ

Established Member
Wow this guy scott is a d-bag...totally scummed me he also sent me a pay pal address yesterday and notified me that he removed the wheels from the car...gave me a bs line that he had family health issues and that why he could not respond. I wounder what would have happened if i sent him the paypal payment with out getting a response. I would have been out 1600 bucks...At the time I had no Idea cobrastang was making a deal with him as well, now I see Mach bought them. Just abesolutely astonished that somebody would make all these deals and not follow through. I was trying to purchase these wheels for my 25year old son leaving for Iraq next month as a going away present...guess I will have to find some other way to say thank you for fighting for our country.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Holy crap! Who is the real buyer? I'm totally confused now, because there has been at least 3 people saying that they were buying them, sending money, working a deal, etc., but the seller is MIA!

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
I PM'd a few days ago as well.
He told me he was going to take some better pics for me, I told him once I got them I would purchase them, never heard back.
I don't post when I want to buy something, I just PM direct so hard to say who was first but I was a little hesitant given the price, seemed a bit shady but his trader rating is good.

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
I have sold many cars and parts on this forum and during the process receive many PMs and emails. Most are people are that are full of crap and have no intention to buy. But still, I try and respond to everyone and not leave anyone hanging. If you look at my selling history, there has never been a problem with the parts or cars I have sold. I try to follow up and respond to every PM. I negotiate with everyone under the assumption that the first person that pays gets the goods. I can't hold any car or part for someone. First payer receives the car or item.

I understand that some of you feel disappointed. You just need to be the first person to send the funds. I have +200 100% eBay feedback. I was polite to every person I spoke to via PMs (and you all know it). Some sellers are outright rude.

As for TPSFASTASSZ, I am disappointed that you post my personal business in a public thread. That is just not right. I responded to every email and message you sent. You were just not the first person to send payment. No offense. I am surprised you are acting this way because you seemed straight up in our conversations.

Don't be hypocrites guys. Some of you told me other members were threatening you (you know who you are). That stuff is just wrong. Threatening members that they would be banned if they bought these wheels from under you is unbelievable.

I apologize to anyone that wanted these wheels and did not get them. I myself have missed out on stuff I wanted because I didn't send payment fast enough. For example, there were 8 Pioneer F900-BT Navigation systems on eBay for $389. I waited a few hours before deciding to purchase and all 8 of them were gone. I know how that feels.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Don't be hypocrites guys. Some of you told me other members were threatening you (you know who you are). That stuff is just wrong. Threatening members that they would be banned if they bought these wheels from under you is unbelievable.

Who threatened who? :shrug: I'm so confused by this thread. :??::smmon: Couple of us jumped on a guy who we thought was trying to "swoop" in before they were sold to another guy that we thought you made a deal with, but that's it. No hypocrisy that I know of..... Who ended up getting the wheels out of the 4 guys?

Apicia

Established Member
Who threatened who? :shrug: I'm so confused by this thread. :??::smmon: Couple of us jumped on a guy who we thought was trying to "swoop" in before they were sold to another guy that we thought you made a deal with, but that's it. No hypocrisy that I know of..... Who ended up getting the wheels out of the 4 guys?

I won't say who, but they know who they are. I got an email from one guy saying he was interested, but was worried about another member that sent him a PM threatening him to back off or get banned.

Users who are viewing this thread