Forged Cobra wheels/tires FEELER trade/sale

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
awww....did I hurt your feelings? I don't think a list needs to be posted because a couple people don't understand what "good business" is. Should just be common sense. The guy who I got the rims from had people offer him money for them, but he kept his word and gave them to me because I was the first one to write.

You just opened your mouth too soon, man.....and on a situation you really knew nothing about. :bash::poke:

I could care less who got the rims, I just hope it was the first person who wrote him. It sounded like the OP wasn't communicating with anyone. That's his fault. Is he a bad guy? No. Was he trying to rip people off....probably not. It was probably an honest mistake. Probably wont' happen again, so not a huge deal.

Yes you hurt my feelings. A post from a random person on a random forum who I will never meet, therefore never respect, hurt my feelings so much that it ruined my day. I don't know about you, but to me these forums are for information purposes and purchasing used parts. I am in no way shape or form here to meet my soul mate or gain a best friend. You should try not taking these discussions and internet crap so personally, after all most everyone you talk to on here you will never meet. So try your "WOO SAA" technique, re think about what we are arguing about(since neither one of us is directly impacted), and seriously get a girlfriend. You are getting way too upset over an internet discussion forum, you need a girl in your life my friend. Maybe getting laid will get rid of some of that built up anger you have inside and you won't argue with people on line for absolutely no reason at all.

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Yes you hurt my feelings. A post from a random person on a random forum who I will never meet, therefore never respect, hurt my feelings so much that it ruined my day. I don't know about you, but to me these forums are for information purposes and purchasing used parts. I am in no way shape or form here to meet my soul mate or gain a best friend. You should try not taking these discussions and internet crap so personally, after all most everyone you talk to on here you will never meet. So try your "WOO SAA" technique, re think about what we are arguing about(since neither one of us is directly impacted), and seriously get a girlfriend. You are getting way too upset over an internet discussion forum, you need a girl in your life my friend. Maybe getting laid will get release some of that built up anger you have inside and you own argue with people on line for absolutely no reason at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Live in girlfriend and if you would have been anywhere near our house last night, you would know I get laid! She's pretty loud. Nice try bud :thumbsup:

YOU seem to be taking this waaaayyyy to seriously. And I would leave the jokes to me....I am much better at them :burnout:

Need a hug? Come on man, let's hug it out! :D

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Live in girlfriend and if you would have been anywhere near our house last night, you would know I get laid! She's pretty loud. Nice try bud :thumbsup:

YOU seem to be taking this waaaayyyy to seriously. And I would leave the jokes to me....I am much better at them :burnout:

Need a hug? Come on man, let's hug it out! :D

Yeah yeah my girlfriend is Miss Universe, my cobra out ran John Force in a drag race and I have a 2 ft dick.

Just be honest bro, you have a lot of tension built up inside and you can't let an argument go because it is the highlight of your Saturday...just kidding.

I'm calling it quits here, its time to go to the track and watch 10.5 outlaw race tonight. I didn't mean anything personally to you on here, it was just something fun to do while there is nothing on tv.

Have a nice day, no grudges held and hopefully we can share some good knowledge about our cars soon, after all that is what we are both here for. :beer:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Just let it go bro, some people just like to bitch and whine about everything. Calling people retarded is mature as well, with smart witty come backs like that the guy should have become a comedian. He could have had Jay Lenos job with those clever lines.

As far as the guy buying new tires for the wheels without having them, well that is your own stupidity. Maybe these two losers can get together and scrap up some money to get a lawyer with and try to get eBay closed since out bidding people on items is immoral.

I have a better idea, maybe these two can get together and make a new commandment up so that the rest of us aren't immoral and f@cked up people for buying items that are listed for sale. I'll help get them started since obviously their intellect stops at third grade comebacks with are you retarded. I mean really guys whats next, asking me to stick my tongue to a frozen pole for fun?

New Rule for all Market Customers

-Thou shalt not outbid anyone or purchase items in this section without the permission of the two whining ass holes.

You have no bearing on this thread at all so you shouldnt even be talking.

Last edited:

jrobinsonchicag

Established Member
DIBBS?

What is this high school? There's no such thing. First come (payment sent) first served. PERIOD.

When I sell stuff on the forums, I get a million people telling me they have "DIBBS" on it, only to drag their feet for three or four days while I have other people ready to send payment asap.

Can you imagine if you were selling a car in your front yard and I called and said, Hey I want that car... I've got "DIBBS" on it. Then your receive 20 more calls from people just like me that may or may not be blowing smoke up you a$$. Then imagine a guy shows up with cash in hand and wants it right then and there. Are you honestly going to tell him, "Hey, sorry, there are 20 other people that I'll have to verify if they are serious and actually have the funds. Thanks for the offer, but you'll have to wait."? I highly doubt it. Now I don't know the communication issue here, and if he told you specifically that they were yours, then that is another monster all together.

Last edited:

goat-ee

Established Member
DIBBS?

What is this high school? There's no such thing. First come (payment sent) first served. PERIOD.

When I sell stuff on the forums, I get a million people telling me they have "DIBBS" on it, only to drag their feet for three or four days while I have other people ready to send payment asap.

Can you imagine if you were selling a car in your front yard and I called and said, Hey I want that car... I've got "DIBBS" on it. Then your receive 20 more calls from people just like me that may or may not be blowing smoke up you a$$. Then imagine a guy shows up with cash in hand and wants it right then and there. Are you honestly going to tell him, "Hey, sorry, there are 20 other people that I'll have to verify if they are serious and actually have the funds. Thanks for the offer, but you'll have to wait."? I highly doubt it. Now I don't know the communication issue here, and if he told you specifically that they were yours, then that is another monster all together.

SoapBox.gif
Amen brother!!! I will make sure in all of my future "for sale threads" that it's noted that it's not 1st guy to send a PM that gets it, but the 1st guy ready to send payment!!!

I may not have a million feedbacks here, but I have well over 300 on eBay and would never screw anyone over. But the times I have sold here there are usually 10 guys "kicking the tires" for every 1 that are actually ready to buy. I don't know exactly what was said in the PM's and emails you guys sent, but the OP obviously didn't think that the other guys were ready to send IMMEDIATE payment like the guy that got them did.

All I can tell you is to do like I do, if it looks like a hell of a deal, don't ask a million questions and want more pics...SEND THE DAMN MONEY...NOW!!! If you don't than don't cry later!!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
SoapBox.gif
Amen brother!!! I will make sure in all of my future "for sale threads" that it's noted that it's not 1st guy to send a PM that gets it, but the 1st guy ready to send payment!!!

I may not have a million feedbacks here, but I have well over 300 on eBay and would never screw anyone over. But the times I have sold here there are usually 10 guys "kicking the tires" for every 1 that are actually ready to buy. I don't know exactly what was said in the PM's and emails you guys sent, but the OP obviously didn't think that the other guys were ready to send IMMEDIATE payment like the guy that got them did.

All I can tell you is to do like I do, if it looks like a hell of a deal, don't ask a million questions and want more pics...SEND THE DAMN MONEY...NOW!!! If you don't than don't cry later!!

please you shouldn't be talking when you know nothing about the people in this thread. Right now your just spewing BS, can you read my PMS? NO! so you don't know what kind of conversation me and the seller had. He told me we could meet somewhere to seal the deal, whats more direct than that? And are you mentally retarded? High priced rims is not something you "just buy now and ask questions later" on, I'm lucky i asked some questions because he didn't mention there was a dent in one rim till a few PMs later. For all the people that know me well on this board they know i am probably one of the more affluent buyers on this board, or in general for that matter. Apparently you or the OP don't know how things work on these boards, if you want to pull that first person to send money shit keep it on ebay, people on here like to keep it peaceful and apparently you or the OP don't realize that if he let the person who had 1st shot, this whole thing would of been avoided and everyone would of been happy.

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
He told me we could meet somewhere to seal the deal

:bs:

Huh? I told myself not to reply to this thread again, but... I never said I would meet you anywhere. You live in NY! I have a FedEx outlet within 5 minutes of my house. For someone with such an impeccable reputation, why are you lying? Just unsubscribe to this thread and move on.

goat-ee

Established Member
please you shouldn't be talking when you know nothing about the people in this thread. Right now your just spewing BS, can you read my PMS? NO! so you don't know what kind of conversation me and the seller had. He told me we could meet somewhere to seal the deal, whats more direct than that? And are you mentally retarded? High priced rims is not something you "just buy now and ask questions later" on, I'm lucky i asked some questions because he didn't mention there was a dent in one rim till a few PMs later. For all the people that know me well on this board they know i am probably one of the more affluent buyers on this board, or in general for that matter. Apparently you or the OP don't know how things work on these boards, if you want to pull that first person to send money shit keep it on ebay, people on here like to keep it peaceful and apparently you or the OP don't realize that if he let the person who had 1st shot, this whole thing would of been avoided and everyone would of been happy.

I really wasn't insulting you personally, but since you took the 1st swing. I will say this is my final post and it says all that needs to be said!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ide0NFj9arU"]YouTube - Whamburgers and French cries[/ame]

Apicia

Established Member
Update to thread: I know this thread went sour, but I am bumping it back up. A day after the sale of the wheels and tires, the buyer offered to accept a refund due to forum pressure and not wanting to step on anyone's toes. I sent his money back and kept the set. Since then, I have bought new wheels and mounted my tires on my them.

So..... the wheels are back up for sale by themselves. PM if interested. Better pics are coming.

Last edited:

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Jesus, all this whining about "dibs".
This is the real world folks, I cannot say exactly how this deal went down obviously, but someone wanted the rims and sent money.
He obviously did not want/need extra pics, details, etc to send the money over. Therefore they sold to him.

Dibs doesn't mean shit, if you have come across as many BS'ers as I have when it comes to cars and parts sales you would feel exactly the same way. I was the "nice guy" for along time and then realized that you can be too nice, therefore I make it crystal clear anymore that the first person to put money in my hand is the one who gets it, no ifs/ands/buts....

And go ahead and point out trader ratings, mine is impeccable on here, the corral (80+) and on ebay (2000+).......

The sad fact is there are just too many strokers anymore to take peoples word for it when it comes to money/sales on these forums.

Sorry, but I have seen the damned "dibs" come up more than once on here and finally had to say something.

The person with the first shot is the one who is ready to buy, plain and simple....

Good luck with the sale and good luck to the buyer, hopefully that person won't get "threatened" this time!

mwahlert

Update to thread: I know this thread went sour, but I am bumping it back up. A day after the sale of the wheels and tires, the buyer offered to accept a refund due to forum pressure and not wanting to step on anyone's toes. I sent his money back and kept the set. Since then, I have bought new wheels and mounted my tires on my them.

So..... the wheels are back up for sale by themselves. PM if interested. Better pics are coming.

please e-mail me asap. cash in hand ready to buy. i don't have enough posts to PM you - i am a lurker.

[email protected]

thanks!

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member

:pop: Wow reading this made my morning haha.

How much are you asking?

pimpleyva

I love this! cobrastang screwed my buddy on a boost controller then got him banned so I can't say much about him.

CASH IS KING FTMFW!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread