Forged Cobra wheels/tires FEELER trade/sale

TPSFASTASSZ

Established Member
As far as responding to every email is complete bs...as of 12:35 lastnight you were taking the wheels off the car explaining to me that one of the wheels was damaged. As far as I knew we had a deal going...I emailed you twice after that and got no response to find out you sold the wheels to mach...Your just trying to cover your rear end as far as I am concerned your the problem. The way it works is you post what you have for sale, the first person interested says he/she has dibs contacts you makes a deal. If that deal falls through you go to the next guy. As soon as you had the wheels sold you couldn't even give me the common curtsey to tell me what was going on.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
As far as responding to every email is complete bs...as of 12:35 lastnight you were taking the wheels off the car explaining to me that one of the wheels was damaged. As far as I knew we had a deal going...I emailed you twice after that and got no response to find out you sold the wheels to mach...Your just trying to cover your rear end as far as I am concerned your the problem. The way it works is you post what you have for sale, the first person interested says he/she has dibs contacts you makes a deal. If that deal falls through you go to the next guy. As soon as you had the wheels sold you couldn't even give me the common curtsey to tell me what was going on.

+1 i sent about 10 emails was on the phone with boze for about 20 minutes, and got maybe 4 responses... He is lucky i didnt order two new rear rims because the way he was talking they were already sold to me. I was ready to pick them up :shrug:

Last edited:

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
hey guy sold the rims to the person that offered him the most for them and come up with the money first...whats wrong with that?...he isn't doing you a favor by selling the rims he is trying to make money out of them or get the best deal he can for him self...thats just smart business guys come on now

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
hey guy sold the rims to the person that offered him the most for them and come up with the money first...whats wrong with that?...he isn't doing you a favor by selling the rims he is trying to make money out of them or get the best deal he can for him self...thats just smart business guys come on now

are you kidding me? Maybe you should have your head examined. He made no mention that they were sold and had 4 people including me under the impression they were still for sale. Sometimes the smart decision isn't making a quick buck, because now whenever he tries selling something at least one of us will come toward and say he's a shady seller, which IS NOT smart business.

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

HAHA, wait until I do it to you :burn: I promise I will.

Apicia

Established Member
So who was threatening you TPSFASTASSZ?

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
You guys have to be serious. No one was trying to make a fast buck CobraStang161. For one, the wheels and tires were priced low. The rear tires alone were $660. You know that. I simply sold them to the first person that sent payment. It is that simple. I respect you and your history on this forum, so I am sorry you were offended.

TPSFASTASSZ has only 7 posts and even less when he contacted me. Now he is talking junk about me and posting my family business. Be a man and take my personal information off your posts Tony.

When I was selling the Mach, I had many people tell me they were coming to buy it. I cannot hold anything without at least a deposit. First person takes what I am selling. I never tried raising the price, even with the interest.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
You guys have to be serious. No one was trying to make a fast buck CobraStang161. For one, the wheels and tires were priced low. The rear tires alone were $660. You know that. I simply sold them to the first person that sent payment. It is that simple. I respect you and your history on this forum, so I am sorry you were offended.

TPSFASTASSZ has only 7 posts and even less when he contacted me. Now he is talking junk about me and posting my family business. Be a man and take my personal information off your posts Tony.

When I was selling the Mach, I had many people tell me they were coming to buy it. I cannot hold anything without at least a deposit. First person takes what I am selling. I never tried raising the price, even with the interest.

I've been following this thread from the beginning, as these wheels interested me also - especially since you are fairly local to me, they could be picked up rather than dealing with shipping. I didn't even bother contacting you, because I respect the typical "dibbs" order that is common practice here, and on other forums which I belong. I understand your "first pay, first get" mentality, but it's been my experience that most people don't play that way on here. They give people a chance based on their word that they will buy something if they were the first to respond. If they flake out, then typically it just moves down the list to the next interested party. Very fair way to conduct business, and unless you are in deep financial distress, it works very well, and everyone is happy in the end. Where you really screwed up here is by NOT COMMUNICATING at all, and leading several people into believing they had a deal with you! How are you not understanding what happened here?:??: Not flaming you, because I don't know you, but I wanted to point out the way people on here are used to being treated with regard to doing deals here...

TPSFASTASSZ

Established Member
I've been following this thread from the beginning, as these wheels interested me also - especially since you are fairly local to me, they could be picked up rather than dealing with shipping. I didn't even bother contacting you, because I respect the typical "dibbs" order that is common practice here, and on other forums which I belong. I understand your "first pay, first get" mentality, but it's been my experience that most people don't play that way on here. They give people a chance based on their word that they will buy something if they were the first to respond. If they flake out, then typically it just moves down the list to the next interested party. Very fair way to conduct business, and unless you are in deep financial distress, it works very well, and everyone is happy in the end. Where you really screwed up here is by NOT COMMUNICATING at all, and leading several people into believing they had a deal with you! How are you not understanding what happened here?:??: Not flaming you, because I don't know you, but I wanted to point out the way people on here are used to being treated with regard to doing deals here...

Very well put!

SVTPower97

Established Member
serious question....are you retarded?

man you must be really pissed about those wheels...get over it man...what the hell is your deal...you didn't have your money ready to other guy did the buyer wanted the money immediately...its how deals work...if you wait on one guy to come thru and then the next with as nice of wheels as those are by the time you get someone who has money ready to spend you will wait for over...i don't blame the guy at all...you should have had your money ready and sent to him first

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
man you must be really pissed about those wheels...get over it man...what the hell is your deal...you didn't have your money ready to other guy did the buyer wanted the money immediately...its how deals work...if you wait on one guy to come thru and then the next with as nice of wheels as those are by the time you get someone who has money ready to spend you will wait for over...i don't blame the guy at all...you should have had your money ready and sent to him first

dude get off this forum asap. I dont know what kind of shady dealings you do but on this forum it is first come first serve, which I was FIRST in line for, all set to buy two new rears for 675$ A PIECE because i wanted an extra set for my DRs. he made NO effort to respond to any of my emails, or tell me that they were sold already. Wonder how pissed i would be right now if i had ordered them because this clown didnt mention they were sold? That is NOT how the market section works on here. Maybe you should go read the rules. :bash:

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
dude get off this forum asap. I dont know what kind of shady dealings you do but on this forum it is first come first serve, which I was FIRST in line for, all set to buy two new rears for 675$ A PIECE because i wanted an extra set for my DRs. he made NO effort to respond to any of my emails, or tell me that they were sold already. Wonder how pissed i would be right now if i had ordered them because this clown didnt mention they were sold? That is NOT how the market section works on here. Maybe you should go read the rules. :bash:

Now your just getting rude and I lost respect for you. I will go read the rules just for my own knowledge, but I sell to the first person that pays. If that is wrong, then I am wrong.

Also, you were trying to buy just the wheels off me when others were asking me about the whole package. If you had sent payment first, you would have got the wheels. You were too slow. Did you wake up with more enthusiasm? You read the last post of the thread last night. Revisit it again this morning just to bash? You lost my respect.

If anyone is curious, look at my past history on this forum. I have never had a problem and always have sold something to the first person that paid.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You just answered my question. I don't want those wheels. Basically for the same reason why the OP doesn't. My car is a DD and they are WAY too much work to keep pretty. Why would I be upset? I just had a brand new set of 18" 03/04 cobra's GIVEN to me.

Read the post again, mang. I was never even in the running for them :poke:. They are pretty, but not my style :coolman:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
Now your just getting rude and I lost respect for you. I will go read the rules just for my own knowledge, but I sell to the first person that pays. If that is wrong, then I am wrong.

Also, you were trying to buy just the wheels off me when others were asking me about the whole package. If you had sent payment first, you would have got the wheels. You were too slow. Did you wake up with more enthusiasm? You read the last post of the thread last night. Revisit it again this morning just to bash? You lost my respect.

If anyone is curious, look at my past history on this forum. I have never had a problem and always have sold something to the first person that paid.

right, because look at your trader rating compared to mine, wonder who has more experience? :lol: you NEVER told me how I was going to pay for this, I was under the impression since you told me we could meet up that i would give you cash. Which i dont see how you get any more direct than that. Good luck selling stuff on this forum, because with your attitude and thought process its going to be hard.

Last edited:

SVTPower97

Established Member

Just let it go bro, some people just like to bitch and whine about everything. Calling people retarded is mature as well, with smart witty come backs like that the guy should have become a comedian. He could have had Jay Lenos job with those clever lines.

As far as the guy buying new tires for the wheels without having them, well that is your own stupidity. Maybe these two losers can get together and scrap up some money to get a lawyer with and try to get eBay closed since out bidding people on items is immoral.

I have a better idea, maybe these two can get together and make a new commandment up so that the rest of us aren't immoral and f@cked up people for buying items that are listed for sale. I'll help get them started since obviously their intellect stops at third grade comebacks with are you retarded. I mean really guys whats next, asking me to stick my tongue to a frozen pole for fun?

New Rule for all Market Customers

-Thou shalt not outbid anyone or purchase items in this section without the permission of the two whining ass holes.

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Just let it go bro, some people just like to bitch and whine about everything. Calling people retarded is mature as well, with smart witty come backs like that the guy should have become a comedian. He could have had Jay Lenos job with those clever lines.

As far as the guy buying new tires for the wheels without having them, well that is your own stupidity. Maybe these two losers can get together and scrap up some money to get a lawyer with and try to get eBay closed since out bidding people on items is immoral.

I have a better idea, maybe these two can get together and make a new commandment up so that the rest of us aren't immoral and f@cked up people for buying items that are listed for sale. I'll help get them started since obviously their intellect stops at third grade comebacks with are you retarded. I mean really guys whats next, asking me to stick my tongue to a frozen pole for fun?

New Rule for all Market Customers

-Thou shalt not outbid anyone or purchase items in this section without the permission of the two whining ass holes.

awww....did I hurt your feelings? I don't think a list needs to be posted because a couple people don't understand what "good business" is. Should just be common sense. The guy who I got the rims from had people offer him money for them, but he kept his word and gave them to me because I was the first one to write.

You just opened your mouth too soon, man.....and on a situation you really knew nothing about. :bash::poke:

I could care less who got the rims, I just hope it was the first person who wrote him. It sounded like the OP wasn't communicating with anyone. That's his fault. Is he a bad guy? No. Was he trying to rip people off....probably not. It was probably an honest mistake. Probably wont' happen again, so not a huge deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread