Forged Cobra wheels/tires FEELER trade/sale

Apicia

Established Member
As many of you know, I just picked up my new Cobra. I have a nice set of wheels for sale. They are ZE Forged (Boze) 2-piece forged Mesh wheels, 18x8, 18x10. I called ZE Forged and they told me these two-piece wheels go for $3000.

Keep in mind with all these expensive forged wheels, they come with polished lips. These wheels need more maintenance than cheaper replicas that I am not willing to give. The lips are not clear coated and need to be polished with Nevr-Dull or another type of aluminum polish. Some prefer this because there is no clear coat to flake and fall off.

As you can see from the pics, they will make your Cobra look sharp. Don't buy these wheels if you don't have the time to keep up with them. Give them a good cleaning when you get them, use some protectant or wax to keep the finish, and keep up with maintaining them.

Note: You cannot see in the pics, but one of the front wheels is a tad out of round. There is no visual damage at all (scratch or road rash). The only way I knew was when polishing the lip, I felt a small bump. I doubt this will bother you, but ZE Forged told me they will replace the barrel (everything except center section) for only $200.

Wheels are still for sale. Get these $3000 wheels for $1000 shipped obo. I am not looking to make any money on these, just enough to help pay for my new wheels.

These wheels clear big brakes and have a channel that goes around the inside of the wheel where the brake caliper is mounted. Better pics are coming.

Cobra4.gif

Cobra2.gif

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member

$1500 plus shipping. To buy this setup new, it would cost you $4000. That will at least buy me the set of wheels and tires I want to try next. Not trying to make any money.

Edit: I have a FedEx account, so shipping cost is discounted by almost half!

Last edited:

Bullitt634

Established Member
Can you post up some better pics of the wheels? ^^^^^If you buy them, please post pics as well. Thanks.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I'll give you $2k right now pm me and I'll send paypal!

then you can just buy Saleens from cobrastang.

maybe you didnt hear me correctly. I AM PURCHASING THESE WHEELS genius. Trying to outbid someone on this forum will get you banned pretty quickly.

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Seriously, some people are just retarded and have no manners.

Agreed. Just kind of sh*tty. "Oh hey, why don't you screw the guy you just made a deal with and give them to me." :nono: NICE! I will make sure to do the same to him when I see him going after something. :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread