Fore fuel system install

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Interesting. So you just left the OEM stuff 100% intact and then spliced the main trigger wire into the yellow wire?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Interesting. So you just left the OEM stuff 100% intact and then spliced the main trigger wire into the yellow wire?

Yup thats exactly how I have it. That way it is running it like the factory pump and not putting an extra load by the extra priming.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Good info, maybe I'll go back and do that if for the only reason of not draining the battery when flashing a tune and what not.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
I am about to install the level 1 fore return system. Can you post pics of where you mounted the regulator.

cb900f

Established Member
I am about to install the level 1 fore return system. Can you post pics of where you mounted the regulator.

I put mine behind the shock tower. Since its not mounted to the motor, make sure to leave slack between the regulator and the rail for the engine to torque over.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Ya, I made a little bracket and mounted it next to the brake master cylinder. Here are some pics I just grabbed.

AA70F7A6-BAD2-4A43-9BDB-6E2CA557090A_zpsvxnwvsob.jpg

2C318135-3AC3-4A3D-AE0D-A79E4AF03140_zpsxgru0tol.jpg

16446336-108B-4C9A-AB12-16A76C93268D_zpsihmydjbo.jpg

B864E135-43D5-40C5-8C87-FFBE08927546_zpsx0jwqitw.jpg

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Thanks for the pics. I'm currently waiting on a CPR turbo setup, but am going to install the fuel system and play with some E85 NA until it comes. JUIC3D I like how you drilled/tapped the Fore fitting for the pressure gauge. I was playing with my reg it seems like the fittings tighten up facing almost up though.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks for the pics. I'm currently waiting on a CPR turbo setup, but am going to install the fuel system and play with some E85 NA until it comes. JUIC3D I like how you drilled/tapped the Fore fitting for the pressure gauge. I was playing with my reg it seems like the fittings tighten up facing almost up though.

Each fitting is adjustable. Basically you have to tinker with them to get them to 'snug up' facing the direction you want. You set the fitting in the direction you want, then snug up the collar such that when you snug it all the way tight, it's facing the right way. It's kinda hard to explain but play with it and it'll make sense. The part that screws in won't always be flush with the fitting itself and that's ok. That's how it was designed.

I actually didn't drill/tap that fitting, I just had Fore swap one of the 90* elbows out for me in my package.

http://www.foreinnovations.com/product_p/90-deg-an8-orb8-npt18.htm

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Does you track let you run with it there since it is against NHRA rules?

They are not as strict on that around here. If i need to move it I have plenty of line to move it. That was the best place to mount it IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread