Ford releasing a supercar Mustang Thursday 17th

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Based on these leaks, it's not the most elegantly looking car, but knowing who is building it, I am sure all the tech and capability more than makes up for that.

Really hope they go with some NA screamer, and not the supercharged route.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Meh, spec E46's feel like driving a school bus

My buddy's is awesome. It's like sitting in a fish bowl, compared to mine that looks like a squinty eyed Asian man.

1692288266801.jpeg

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Always love seeing their new extreme performance stuff, Can't wait to see all the details on this one!
But I can't help but think that 50k Bronco Sports and the like are subsidizing it. New vehicle prices have balooned so much.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The ZL1 1LE has DSSV dampers. The ASV dampers are a major step change up from regular DSSV. MM ran around a new Ford GT with ASV dampers on it to prove how huge the difference was from the DSSV setup on that car.

Very cool.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Just reading about Multimatics Adjustable Spool Valve dampers.

Maybe they’ll be used on this car and can be retrofitted to the s650 so we can run over bodies and not notice.
The DSSV's have been on the GT4 Mustang for years now and I believe they'll be on the S650 GT4 Mustang as well. So the hardware is out there to fit everything if that is what you really wanted...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good cars, that can't be argued. I do like an E46 M3 with the full interior but cars like that just don't make sense to me as race cars.

full on Z4 build would be cool.

I agree. It's a fast one. V8 swap. 760rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread