Ford Raptor neat videos

2020FordRaptor

EcoBoost lover but nothing beats a Trinity!
Established Member

Attachments

• img_1862-edited.jpeg
    img_1862-edited.jpeg
    433.6 KB · Views: 64

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Did they close down OP’s Starbucks because of the undesirables leaving upper deckers and dirty needles in the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What have I done to offend anyone? This thread has gotten out of hand, and I've made mistakes. I don't know how to continue.

That last sentence sounds like a cry for help. There's a hotline for that.
I don't know if that is a joke. You attacked me when I just simply didn't want this thread public anymore. You made a horrible joke about smashing my head on concrete. I don't care about that "joke" I care that I have zero support from the moderators here.

You started the thread out by misleading members. Technically violating a forum rule. Yet the moderators should support you? I bet you voted for Hillary, huh?

kaz109

Established Member
Wtf is going on in here lol….. c’mon @2020FordRaptor you gotta get thicker skin and grow a pair man. You won’t last long if you don’t

No way you should let zyborg give you shit when he drives the same truck most girls drive when they wanna pretend to off-road but still have a cute truck

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wtf is going on in here lol….. c’mon @2020FordRaptor you gotta get thicker skin and grow a pair man. You won’t last long if you don’t

No way you should let zyborg give you shit when he drives the same truck most girls drive when they wanna pretend to off-road but still have a cute truck

Don't white knight.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Did they close down OP’s Starbucks because of the undesirables leaving upper deckers and dirty needles in the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Every time I hear or read about an upper decker I want to do one and laugh uncontrollably. One of the many reasons I know that I'm still alive....haha

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Every time I hear or read about an upper decker I want to do one and laugh uncontrollably. One of the many reasons I know that I'm still alive....haha
Back in high school, a friend of mine nominated another friend (as a joke) for an award. It was like the first year they came out with this award and had something to do with being a good, young male within society.

As far as I know, he was the only one nominated and only had one vote (from the friend who nominated him). So he won the award no one had ever heard about and only found out when he received a letter in the mail.

He got invited to a dinner party at the mayors house, which was apparently just a bunch of old people standing around talking about themselves. He snuck off to one of the spare bathrooms and upper decked it before he left lol.

Users who are viewing this thread