For the Anti-gun crew..... CCW SAVED MY LIFE

STG

Banned
If 4 guys were trying to rob me possibly kill me. I would haven not hessitated to shoot all of them. Okay in the legs. But I still would have made them squeal. Poor guy that gets a flat there next time.

Let's see if I can make this real simple you you:

You are entitled to use deadly force (gun) to defend yourself when facing imminent death or serious injury.

If you intentionally shoot to wound, you will have a hell of a time in court justifying why you shot the dirt bag. If there was a threat of death or serious injury, why did you shoot to wound?

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Moral of story:

Some low life piece of shit punks tried to rob the OP and he sent them running with their tail between their legs.

The "what if this, what if that" responses are pointless, and can go on and on. We are only concerned with what happended, and the end result. If there's any part of this story that should anger you, it's the fact that the cops never showed up. :(

x1000 Everyone here should be glad he got out of the situation without any harm done to him. Who cares if they would have just taken his wallet and left without hurting him? He walked away with his life, belongings, and dignity, and probably scared those scumbags **itless. Maybe they will think twice before trying to rob someone again.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Let's see if I can make this real simple you you:

You are entitled to use deadly force (gun) to defend yourself when facing imminent death or serious injury.

If you intentionally shoot to wound, you will have a hell of a time in court justifying why you shot the dirt bag. If there was a threat of death or serious injury, why did you shoot to wound?

Thats how the court system works around here. Shoot to kill always. If you only injure them, they can come back and sue you also. I have seen it happen.

Blown 89

Established Member
Some advice for the OP, next time you call the cops tell them the muggers are still there hanging around at 100 yards out or so. The cops will be there quicker than you can shake a stick at. Similar thing happened to me once and it took them 4 hours to show up....the only difference was that I wasn't armed, was beaten, and bleeding profusely on the side of the road. When the cop showed up he apologized for his precinct and told me to flat out lie next time and tell them the robbery was still in progress.

BTW, if it weren't for my mom owning a CCW I probably would never have seen my first birthday. Gun haters can suck a dick for all I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread