For the Anti-gun crew..... CCW SAVED MY LIFE

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Why would it matter if the guy was white?

I see no relevance to that point because I feel a criminal is a criminal and whether the criminal is black or white or the victim is black or white, they will do the same thing they were going to do.

Could you explain why you think it makes a difference that the criminals were black and the victim was white?

If you think I am wrong. Why don't you go take a stroll in east St. Louis on the Illinois side after dark and report back here. I would love hear your findings.

Fact..The OP of this thread is white, broke down in the hood and was almost jumped by 4 black guys. They probably saw what they thought was easy mark, a white guy broken down in a bad part of town. They probably thought they were going to scare the crap out him and that he would hand over everything. I am glad for the sake of the OP that he had a CCW and the good sense to have his gun on him. He was acutely aware of his surroundings, the situation and acted accordingly. The CCW probably save his life.

Last edited:

SVT8U

Established Member
No response except....

ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you keep on laughin man, doesnt bother me in the least that you disagree with me and that you choose not to exercise your rights. I do, it saved my life. I got to go home, with my belongings, UNHURT because of my choices. I do not believe id have been so fortunate if I played by your rules.

Hopefully when your day of reckoning comes you dont have your wife or kids with you, or whoever is important to you in your life.

SVT8U

Established Member
OP. Good job. I know that was a scary situation, one I hope I never find myself in. But it is comforting to know that if I ever am in that situation I'll have my gun on me and will be able to protect myself.

Ignorant people will remain ignorant unfortunately. It's their world, we're just living in it.

Thank you, and I agree with your post :beer:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
you keep on laughin man, doesnt bother me in the least that you disagree with me and that you choose not to exercise your rights. I do, it saved my life. I got to go home, with my belongings, UNHURT because of my choices. I do not believe id have been so fortunate if I played by your rules.

Hopefully when your day of reckoning comes you dont have your wife or kids with you, or whoever is important to you in your life.

hey bro, let me ask you a simple question & give you the fair chance to defend yourself;

If these four guys were white, would you have mentioned it also?

SVT8U

Established Member
If you think I am wrong. Why don't you go take a stroll in east St. Louis on the Illinois side after dark and report back here. I would love hear your findings.

Fact..The OP of this thread is white, broke down in the hood and was almost jumped by 4 black guys. They probably saw what they thought was easy mark, a white guy broken down in a bad part of town. They probably thought they were going to scare the crap out him and that he would hand over everything. I am glad for the sake of the OP that he had a CCW and the good sense to have his gun on him. He was acutely aware of his surroundings, the situation and acted accordingly. The CCW probably save his life.

thank you for an intelligent post :beer:

SVT8U

Established Member
hey bro, let me ask you a simple question & give you the fair chance to defend yourself;

If these four guys were white, would you have mentioned it also?

yes. i believe it is relevant to the story. I cannot accurately describe the situation without specific details like that.

My actions would have been the same if I were out in the country and it was 4 meth head rednecks.

POS is a lifestyle choice, not a skin color.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I've had a concealed permit for years. Thankfully I've never had to use my handgun (currently a Glock 30). As the OP noted, the sight of the gun scared them off before it became a 4 to 1 fight. Try dialing 911 and getting those results.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Good story man. Glad to hear it worked out for you. I'm 20 and want to get my CCW permit when I turn 21 soon. Only problem is i've read you need to provide evidence of threats against you recently in the forms of police reports or notarized notes. Is this true. I am about to transfer to Ohio State this spring and i'd like to keep a gun in my car for protection.

mikes93cobra

Established Member
Your talking out of your ass. Please cite the racism in my comment. You are really reaching. You see racism, because that is what you wanna see. I can see by your responses in this post and others that your not a very rational individual, or maybe your just one that likes to stir up shit for the entertainment factor.

+1 and its not racist, u know they were thinkin: "lets go get this white boy, easy target." if u draw down on someone and they start reachin for something, i say put a bullet in em, bet there homies wont do shit then.

61mmstang94

Established Member
yes. i believe it is relevant to the story. I cannot accurately describe the situation without specific details like that.

My actions would have been the same if I were out in the country and it was 4 meth head rednecks.

Maybe to make it easier you could explain how you would have done things differently if they were white guys coming up on you?

SVT8U

Established Member
Maybe to make it easier you could explain how you would have done things differently if they were white guys coming up on you?

i would have done nothing differently if they were white. not a single thing.

i was watching my back. I turned around every 30 sec or so, and they snuck up on me, and said gimme what ya got.

IF ANYTHING id have been quicker to shoot if it were white guys because I know it cant be called a hate crime, and the time I spend in jail waiting for them to find me justified would be less than if black folks were crying hate crime.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Glad everything worked out for you OP, that has to be a pretty emotional situation. I do have one question though about your refusing to be a victim. If one of them had appraoched you with gun drawn, and asked for your watch/wallet/cellphone whatever, would you have still tried to make a move for your gun? Or if you had not taken the gun out of the glovebox, would you have tried to unarm the attacker isntead of just handing over your stuff?

61mmstang94

Established Member
Seriously....just shut the **** up. Do you honestly suppose he would not have offered to shoot them given the same scenario but different skin color?

The post wasn't towards you, so I'm not even sure why you responded.

And he made it a point to tell us that and then also later decided to say that he feel sit was relevant to the story. So I was just wondering why it was relevant.....that's all lol.

You need to go take some pills, brother. Talking about gu ns has got you so worked up you're about to have a heart attack.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member

:rockon::rockon::rockon: I knew it!

I hope the two guys you've been hammering will take the time to get their race card playing faces out of their asses & grow some testicals.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member

And he made it a point to tell us that and then also later decided to say that he feel sit was relevant to the story. So I was just wondering why it was relevant.....that's all lol.

You need to go take some pills, brother. Talking about gu ns has got you so worked up you're about to have a heart attack.

listen, you have an unfair advantage over regular guys like us. Yes we need guns to scare POS's off when they try to harm us.

Your advantage is the drag queen attire you sport. I mean one look at you & any bad guy in the country would run like hell!

I mean what criminal would DARE take a chance at trying to rob this? vvvv

ahh hell, better take the pic down, might get another infraction. Damn I wish this thread was in smackdown.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member

It's on an open forum for response from whomever feels so inclined. Just so happens, I feel inclined. And I am sure as hell not your brother. Why do you get so defensive over some hoodrats? Typical of you to protect the criminal and attack the innocent person.

Users who are viewing this thread