For the Anti-gun crew..... CCW SAVED MY LIFE

SVT8U

Established Member
glad ur alright, wish things where alittle different here in Canada, we kinda protect the facking criminals, would love to have seen the bastards face when u pulled ur gun...

not trying to be racist here, swear to god im not.... but it was really dark and so were they. (they were also silohetted agianst headlights from the highway) all I could really see is the ones eyes get about the size of softballs, the look on their face was lost in the darkness :lol:

think 'photo with flash, photo without flash' :lol::lol:

Last edited:

bugmenot

Established Member
Good job just being calm enough to take the gun out. This proves what has been said before, that guns DO fight crime. Wish CA wasn't so liberal with its hub control. I really need to move out of here after getting my undergrad, and get my law degree in a better state so I can live there.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
I'm normally for the right to bear arms and everything and don't get me wrong i'm happy it worked so well.. but this thread just got me thinking, what if those 3 black guys also had their CCW's? You would have been in an even worse position than you started..

canibus

Established Member
it's easy to say what one would do, but until you're faced with the situation, you really don't know. glad you're ok OP

bugmenot

Established Member
If the had their CCW, he never would have been in that situation. People whom are willing to rob don't do things legally. Hence why they are called criminals...

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I know what you mean Dan, when you've got a gun trained on somebody, it isn't easy or simple to pull the trigger, but you know that you could if ya had to. I drew down on a burglar last spring and he bolted out the back door.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
you outta file a complaint with the police for not showing up or anything, I can understand if they cant get out there right away, but you were there long enough for some kind of response

61mmstang94

Established Member
I didn't feel like reading the whole thread. But to the OP...what would you have done if all 4 of them pulled a gun out?

You might get one but then after that you're pretty much done for. So in effect the gun could have just as easily taken your life if they had some on them.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
wow, you guys are not gonna believe this! Same thing happened to me last week :smmon:....

Only it was 8 black dudes, No way was I gonna let those scumbags jack my shit so I pulled by S&W magnum 500 and was like "well do you feel lucky?" I made them all strip down nekkid and bite the curb. I curb stomped 3 of them and shot the others (.50cal only holds 5). CCW FTMFW!! :rockon:

61mmstang94

Established Member
wow, you guys are not gonna believe this! Same thing happened to me last week :smmon:....

Only it was 8 black dudes, No way was I gonna let those scumbags jack my shit so I pulled by S&W magnum 500 and was like "well do you feel lucky?" I made them all strip down nekkid and bite the curb. I curb stomped 3 of them and shot the others (.50cal only holds 5). CCW FTMFW!! :rockon:

Hell yeah brother.....way to go.....guns FTW!!!!

**** the gubberment....dey can't be takin' mah guns from me. Das mah right to have mah gun, 'case summ crazy summbishes be tryin to jack me up yo......or maybe I might feel like huntin' after I'm done leavin the store or sumthin' yah neva kno.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I didn't feel like reading the whole thread. But to the OP...what would you have done if all 4 of them pulled a gun out?

You might get one but then after that you're pretty much done for. So in effect the gun could have just as easily taken your life if they had some on them.

If all 4 had guns he would have been screwed regardless of having a firearm or not. Do you think these guys would leave a white boy breathing if they had a means to quickly dispatch him, highly unlikely. At least armed he could damn sure take a few with him. Hell, maybe even all them. You have to be able to shoot in order to have a CCW, doubt these thugs out breaking the law put in much time at the range...

Never settle for being a victim..CCW FTW

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member

My god, you are ****ing relentlessly ignorant aren't you. The possession of a firearm saved his ****ing life but you have the audacity to pose a what-if scenario in which shit may have hit the fan and he could have been killed. Are you too deeply ingrained with the anti-gun doctrine to even congratulate the man on not being a victim?

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I will not be a victim. .

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::rockon::rockon::rockon: bro!

Glad to see you alive & well! Thanks for that share & keep that true American spirit of the instinct of self defense at all cost!

<insert sarcasm> as soon as Obama becomes President guys like who tried to rob you will no longer be doing those same types of actions!

Why?

Simply, because The Obamessiah is in charge!!!! He will give them the much needed tax breaks they so richly deserve & those eViL rich guys will have to share in the spoils they stole!!!

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Good thing you're ok. Those kinds of situations are scary. I would like to say I would have done the same as you, but until you are in a situation, you just don't know.

I am about to send in my application for one next month. I can't wait. I get so paranoid driving around Memphis sometimes.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
My god, you are ****ing relentlessly ignorant aren't you. The possession of a firearm saved his ****ing life but you have the audacity to pose a what-if scenario in which shit may have hit the fan and he could have been killed. Are you too deeply ingrained with the anti-gun doctrine to even congratulate the man on not being a victim?

Truebluegt, good post but your wasting your time discussing with people such as you responded to.

Since this is not smackdown I'll keep it civil. But IMO more people need to become victims of crime to knock the stupidity out of them.

Remember the antigun mantra.............."In Gov We Trust!"

61mmstang94

Established Member
If all 4 had guns he would have been screwed regardless of having a firearm or not. Do you think these guys would leave a white boy breathing if they had a means to quickly dispatch him, highly unlikely. At least armed he could damn sure take a few with him. Hell, maybe even all them. You have to be able to shoot in order to have a CCW, doubt these thugs out breaking the law put in much time at the range...

Never settle for being a victim..CCW FTW

That's a pretty racist comment to make. :shrug:

But I would say if 4 guys with guns approached me I would feel better giving them the money or watch or whatever they wanted and would have a better chance of them letting me go after they got what they wanted. But if I pulled a gun I could pretty much kiss my ass goodbye because they will make them all shoot as soon as they see it.

Common

Established Member
Very happy for you. You should have shot few rounds in the air just to really shit in their cheerios.

*serious mode*

I really do not believe shooting in the air would be a wise idea, please no multiple quotes and twisted panties.

Common

Established Member
That's a pretty racist comment to make. :shrug:

But I would say if 4 guys with guns approached me I would feel better giving them the money or watch or whatever they wanted and would have a better chance of them letting me go after they got what they wanted. But if I pulled a gun I could pretty much kiss my ass goodbye because they will make them all shoot as soon as they see it.

See, more ofthen than not these days, they are not content with JUST your stuff, they want to have your life as well. It proves their "badassery" no less.:rollseyes

61mmstang94

Established Member

Just pointing out that you have a better chance of meeting criminals with guns than without.....it's a pretty simple fact.

By the way, maybe some reading comprehension classes would do you some good as I have said I don't think the right should be taken away. I just don't feel the need to carry one and don't understand why you would when it can get you into just as much trouble as it can save your life.

I'll leave this thread now so you can get the sand out of your vag and relax. I gave you my opinion...no reason to attack me for it just because you don't feel the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread