For all you fisherman......

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
ls1eater said:
Oh and one more thing Im 6'2 205 and look how that fish compares to me and then look how yours compares to you.....

:dw:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
grandmasterjoll said:
hey no offense but that is not 55 pounds... maybe low 40's, on a good day
this dolphin is 39 pounds, and yours Aint much bigger big guy
dolphin.jpg

Are you retarted, his is WAY bigger that yours. Its night and day! Florida fishing is da best!

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
nice catch. shame they look like spit once you hit them with the gaff. they have such bright colors and then you stick them and they go all dull. only catch of the day? we would usually pull in like 8-12 schoolies for every "big" fish.

TRBO VNM

very nice catch. I got one about 35-40 a few yrs ago when I was down there as part of my bachelor party. I am from Jupiter actually. Man do I miss it, but hope to be back very soon.

BigBob917

Established Member
hey LS1eater that is a hell of a fish but that is me holding that fish w grandmasterjolly on the dock taking a pic... urs is def bigger but i am 6'2" also, if u dont believe look at the t top and compare plus im leanin on the side... the fish was 39 pounds tho... i am not trying to prolong this lil argument, jus clarifying some things that my fren said and were not tru bc he was bein a dick... post more fish... i think im gonna make a fish thread after all this...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice catch!! Must have been fun catching him. Enjoy a big meal!! :beer:

Oh, and to Grandmasterjoll (who just joined the forum in May), not a good way to introduce yourself here by implying an older (and well respected) member that he's lying about the weight. That's something trolls do. :nonono:

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:

Your Avaitar shows that dolphins don't have their tails going left to right but up and down. Don't look like a dolphin to me, unless I am missing something here :shrug:

Ralph50

Speed Addict
Established Member
Your Avaitar shows that dolphins don't have their tails going left to right but up and down. Don't look like a dolphin to me, unless I am missing something here

C'mon Cichlids I could tell you are into fish. The dolphin in the avatar is a bottle nosed dolphin. He is a close relative of ours and a mammal. You have a better chance of getting away with muder than killing one of these. The other dolphin is a cold blooded fish also called mahi-mahi, dorado and who knows what else. They are very good eating but who knows maybe the mammal would also taste good.

Users who are viewing this thread