For all you fisherman......

Ralph50

Speed Addict
Established Member
WTF is that!?!?! A grouper? Nice whatever it is!

20#s of Cubera Snapper caught off Key Largo while spearfishing.
The fillets were about 1.5 inches wide.
Tasted great.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
ls1eater said:
Oh and one more thing Im 6'2 205 and look how that fish compares to me and then look how yours compares to you.....

i think you scared the toothpick troll away!

Nice ctach, thanks for the share! :beer:

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
Ralph50 said:
C'mon Cichlids I could tell you are into fish. The dolphin in the avatar is a bottle nosed dolphin. He is a close relative of ours and a mammal. You have a better chance of getting away with muder than killing one of these. The other dolphin is a cold blooded fish also called mahi-mahi, dorado and who knows what else. They are very good eating but who knows maybe the mammal would also taste good.

Yah I am into fish, but not Salt Water :rolling: Thanks for clarifying :idea:

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
NIce catch! My brother got a 54 pounder in Islamorada, the damn thing was too big and heavy to jump all the way out of the water. Did that one leave the water when it jumped? My quess would be no.

Ralph50

Speed Addict
Established Member
Yah I am into fish, but not Salt Water Thanks for clarifying

I also kept african cichlids for a while but could never get them to breed. Thats a nice one in your avatar.. which kind is it?

ls1eater

Established Member
Cobra03FLA said:
NIce catch! My brother got a 54 pounder in Islamorada, the damn thing was too big and heavy to jump all the way out of the water. Did that one leave the water when it jumped? My quess would be no.
How were the seas that day??? rough/calm??? Mine came out a little bit but not as much as the other smaller ones we caught but the fishing weather was great maybe 1 foot seas....Im sure if they were any worse I would not been able to tell how high he wsa coming out the water......

Users who are viewing this thread