Foo Fighters > Nirvana. Discuss.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
I never understood where Cobain came up with his lyrics. He was clearly a disturbed man and had a lot of songs that were suggestive of showing reverence to Satan. I liked a few songs, but some of his music was creepy. Foo Fighters always sounded like queer music to me.

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. WHAT???? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Please tell me where you hear/see satan? What music was creepy? Please tell me. Also, what is your idea of good music? (Insert "safe" things like Led Z, Doors, metallica etc...)

Njc0las said:
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. WHAT???? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Please tell me where you hear/see satan? What music was creepy? Please tell me. Also, what is your idea of good music? (Insert "safe" things like Led Z, Doors, metallica etc...)

Look how ignorant you are where you can't even understand a few words I typed. I said "suggestive of showing reverence to Satan." He made a lot of cryptic references to the dark side and the Satanic in his early albums. I was young teen when he came on the scene and he made a lot of public statements identifying he worshipped Satan and he might have also been bisexual. He always made a lot of remarks in Rolling Stone magazine about how homosexual sex was probably really good, etc. I used to read all his bizarre interviews and he had quite a disdain for Christianity. Apparently you don't remind that time period like I do. Shoot, I even remember when he did an interview on MTV and wore a statue of Mary with the head cut off. And naturally, a musical genius like this who openly admitted that he worshipped the devil...used drugs and became a deranged lunatic. This of course happened because he had all the answers we didn't. No offense, but if you read any of Nirvana's lyrics, they look like a 3rd grader wrote them. He played guitar very well, but his lyrics were only something a naive kid would think was genius.

RFH

Established Member
i know he had a drug problem, but where do you get the satan thing? Just because you dont get it or think its weird doesnt mean hes a satanist. Is this what all you bible thumpers think?

RFH said:
i know he had a drug problem, but where do you get the satan thing? Just because you dont get it or think its weird doesnt mean hes a satanist. Is this what all you bible thumpers think?

You really no little about all the things he went on record with Rolling Stones back in the day. He made it very clear that he was a Satanic worshipper and was very proud of it. If you were conscious of Cobain when he was actually alive and aren't just getting into his music now, then what I'm telling you shouldn't shock you in any way. The guy was a strange dude and made a lot of remarks that would also imply he was bisexual. All these things drew so much attention on MTV in the days he was alive. I was a young guy then, but I was shocked at some of the things he said in those days. It just wasn't 'normal' for these kind of disclosures in that time. There are a lot of good books out there on Cobain. And his Satanic worship and possible bisexuality are discussed in all of them.

Last edited:

RFH

Established Member
ever thought he might be messing with people? or possibly really high during the interview? artists really like messing with interviewers and such. see all the crazy shit tool says, it is all just to mess with people.

RFH said:
ever thought he might be messing with people? or possibly really high during the interview? artists really like messing with interviewers and such. see all the crazy shit tool says, it is all just to mess with people.

Doubt it, considering that there are over a million people in this country that are members of the Church of Satan. Besides, he was a deeply disturbed man. Anyone who commits suicide is deeply disturbed. A sane person doesn't blow their head off. Even if he was a drug user, that doesn't equate to leading to a premeditated act of self destruction. I'm very familiar with Cobain. My bands in those days were Motley Crue, Alice in Chains and Smashing Pumpkins.

Some of the most disturbed people around are celebrities. And their common acts of self destruction and tossing their lives away has nothing to do with 'messing with interviewers' or even gaining publicity. Its a pathalogy of destruction that is birthed from deeper issues and in most cases a battle with evil itself.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Doubt it, considering that there are over a million people in this country that are members of the Church of Satan. Besides, he was a deeply disturbed man. Anyone who commits suicide is deeply disturbed. A sane person doesn't blow their head off. Even if he was a drug user, that doesn't equate to leading to a premeditated act of self destruction. I'm very familiar with Cobain. My bands in those days were Motley Crue, Alice in Chains and Smashing Pumpkins.

Some of the most disturbed people around are celebrities. And their common acts of self destruction and tossing their lives away has nothing to do with 'messing with interviewers' or even gaining publicity. Its a pathalogy of destruction that is birthed from deeper issues and in most cases a battle with evil itself.

You are an idiot dude. He wasn't satanic. You are so ignorant and wrong it's rediculous. I have all the copies of the magazines he was in. You're exaggerating and taking things out of context. He thought everyone was equal and hated homophobes. Has your dumbass ever read a book on Kurt or Nirvana? Have you ever watched an interview with Kurt and been able to not think moron thoughts about it? You're so wrong I will pee in your mouth. Kurt messed with people like all humans do. Please give me an example of what you're talking about? You're the dumbass that knows nothing. Bible-thumping nutcase. Battles with evil? HAHAHAHA. There's nothing wrong with suicide. Some people aren't meant to be around. Any normal person can kill themself. How many people have you known that have killed themself? You're not familiar at all, you're an ignorant monkey.

RFH

Established Member
+1
just another sheep thats scared to think for himself...

kurt was not a satanist, not everyone who has different views than you is a satanist

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
VenomInside said:
Does it REALLY matter if he was a satanist or not? :shrug:

Doesn't matter to me.. but he wasn't and that nutcase is saying he was. I wonder how he feels about MManson.

Wintermute

Banned
Njc0las said:
Wow.. retardocity all in your post. What are you trying to say? They are only big cause Kurt died? Were they not #1 back then and the biggest trend-setters? Who the hell do you think wrote most of the "Miss World" album buddy? It's well known that Kurt and Billy Corgan wrote most of Courtney's/Hole's songs and Courtney has been busted out multiple times lying about her song-writing. Try edjamukating yourself before you spew such ignorance. Have you ever listened to "Pretty on the inside which came before she was with Kurt?" It's night and day. Pearl Jam and Nirvana are not the same at all so you can't compare them that way. I like Pearl Jam but Nirvana is better. Pearl Jam has more of an older fan-base, where Nirvana has fans of all ages.

Work on your language skills, peckerhead. It's all opinion, and yours just happens to be wrong.

Njc0las said:
There's nothing wrong with suicide. Some people aren't meant to be around. Any normal person can kill themself.

How could I argue with such a brilliant man? :rollseyes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread