Fml... Oil leak??????

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
Ive been seeing some oil drips on my driveway the past couple months. I just figured it was when my oil cap came off. So a couple weeks back i decided i would clean all that mess up for good, a couple hours later and some chemicals later perfect.

Well guess what its back, it did take it like 3 weeks to drip but its back. I put some oil dye in it, it looks like its coming from behind the powersteering pump. Also the p/s has a oil film on it.

It seems like it seeping out from where the block meets the (timing cover) think thats it. I have taken some pics but they dont look great. I will post those later.

Any help would be appreciatied, also if youve had some leaks from that area please inform me of what it was.

ttk53

Established Member
try to tighten the oil cooler. take the filter off and get i an allen head socket and tighten it. Mine leaked there and was everywhere.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
try to tighten the oil cooler. take the filter off and get i an allen head socket and tighten it. Mine leaked there and was everywhere.

+1
I`ve never had this problem,but have read about a bunch of guys having leaks in this area.

prostkr

Established Member
don't delay, check the filter stud. The orings can blow very easy. Then its motor shopping time.

Users who are viewing this thread