Flowmaster vs MagnaFlow ??

Stopsign32v

Established Member
98cobrancali said:
not really, that silver 03 with the bassani off road x and magnapacks that one dude is talking about, i know the guy with that car and his system sounded exactly like mine side by side, the only difference was i had an off road h

Under load the 03 Cobra supercharger DOES make the tone of the exhaust completely different than a N/A Cobra.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
AzDropTop said:
Magnaflows on for about 3 weeks or so now and the sound is deeper/louder than when the were first installed. I love them and think anything much louder with my vert would be too loud.

You're right about that little nuance. After several more months, they tend to get *slightly* deeper in sound tone - not by a lot, but just enough to be noticable IMHO. The sound is just right IMHO.

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
JCF2003Cobra said:
Hey JAXCOBRA99. I have been evaluating several exhaust combinations and I believe this may be the comparison video you are looking for. It's over at the SVT Cobra Mustang Club site. http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/videos/misc/Comparison.wmv

sweet thanks bro. helpd me with my decision on the magnaflows. sounds good with a Xpipe. wonder what it sounds like with a O/R Magna X ??

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
AzDropTop said:
Magnaflows on for about 3 weeks or so now and the sound is deeper/louder than when the were first installed. I love them and think anything much louder with my vert would be too loud.
Az i too was trippin before i put on my xhaust but it sounds super nice with the offroad pipe. and i have a vert. jus do it, do it

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Dude, if your referring to that "Comparison.wmv" Video.. The guy was strictly using a Prochamber and an H-pipe. Actually all the Magnaflow video footage was with the H-pipe. Where did you hear an "X-Pipe"?

01BlueCOBRA said:
sweet thanks bro. helpd me with my decision on the magnaflows. sounds good with a Xpipe. wonder what it sounds like with a O/R Magna X ??

Last edited:

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Rick James said:
Really?? I have got to see more dyno's b4 I believe that happens regularly. I personally think Mags sounds like poo poo. Just my opinion of course, but my buddy has the Mags and they fart too much on hard decel. :shrug:
BTW, the 03 bumper looks smokin on your car, how much did you pay for it and where did you find it?

I know EXACTLY what you mean!....

Users who are viewing this thread