Florida dudes, step on in ! *house hunting*

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I've always heard good things about the areas between Pompano and West Palm Beach

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think tourism is probably second or third worst in the keys. OP said he'd like to stay away from that commotion.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Anna Marie Island is a hidden gem. Our of my retirement price range unless someone buys my kids and offs my wife.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Sebastian Florida.

I'm in Miami, don't come here for peace, you wont get it. Depending on where you go in the keys, you will only see ridiculous traffic on long weekends, other then that, its fine.

nxhappy

Established Member
Gulf side easy. **** Daytona/Cocoa Beach. Those beaches are gritty, dirty sand, cold water, etc.

I thought I remember a teenager in Titusville making a "here's why my city sucks" video, but when I looked for it, I only found this channel, "homeless in Titusville" where you can watch 34 year old drug addict prostitutes tell their stories.

Homeless In Titusville

I mean Tampa/Clearwater are far from perfect as they house the world wide headquarters of one of the most ****ed up yet socially accepted "religions" there is...scientology.

Ignoring them, just focus on beaches. Clearwater wins a thousand times over any ocean side beach. Between Clearwater Beach and St Pete Beach, there's several small beach towns of nothing but condos and small houses, ex: Maderia Beach.

If you want something you can easily rent out when you are not using is, the south of Clearwater area would be my focus. In fact my parents are coming down for a week next month and renting a condo in that area I believe.

thank you brother, this helps me. What are your thoughts on st petersburg area? Also, what about new port richey area ?

jaxbusa

Established Member
People keep moving to Florida and have ruined it. It’s not beaches, beer and bikinis anymore; It’s more rude and fat people. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

venmos1

Established Member
Anna Marie Island is a hidden gem. Our of my retirement price range unless someone buys my kids and offs my wife.

I second this. Granted, i have only been there once for a week vacation. I thought it was very small town feel. Very nice beaches. I went in october and it was not busy at all. May differ in March etc. I would definitely go back there.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Some real nice areas in that region. But to live close to the ocean you got to pay to play.

it's no different where I am. It would be a nice relief in government screwing if I were to move there.

nxhappy

Established Member
I’m there now. :)

There’s a ton of tourism any place in FL where there’s water or sand.
yea ...I'm gonna have to deal with the crowds...lol

but right now I'm thinking western side, for the warmer water

Users who are viewing this thread