Florida dudes, step on in ! *house hunting*

nxhappy

Established Member
Hey man! Do you have a real estate agent yet?? Being in NYC since there’s since an intense NY/FL connection I have a TON of contacts in Florida all across the state. Plus outside of being in the business, I ALWAYS recommend a buyer’s agent - you’d never divorce your spouse using the same attorney. Buying real estate is the same way. I own four investment properties across Ohio, PA, and SC - used buyers agents on all of them even as an agent myself. Especially if you do decide on Tampa, I’m close with one of the top agents in the area. DM me and let me know man. Hoping the search goes great for you!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yes I am working with a reputable agent. I appreciate your assistance.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Take a Florida map and draw a line from Fort Myers to Port St Lucie, don't go further south than the line.

Born and Raised in Miami and went to high school in the Clearwater area. I love Pinellas county and hope to be able to raise a family there after I finish my Master's degree.

*edit*
No state income tax baby!
Get ready to see the stupid "Flogrown" stickers

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
brother I am a lake kinda guy...that looks bad ass !
Lake Tarpon, lots of very nice communities on the Lake. Cobb's Landing on the West, Lansbrook on the East (those are community names, the cities that lie on the Lake are Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs).

Also, look in to Odessa, FL. Little bit east of Clearwater, homes with land and lots of lakes.

nxhappy

Established Member
Lake Tarpon, lots of very nice communities on the Lake. Cobb's Landing on the West, Lansbrook on the East (those are community names, the cities that lie on the Lake are Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs).

Also, look in to Odessa, FL. Little bit east of Clearwater, homes with land and lots of lakes.
yes, also looking at tarpon springs/ holiday !

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Take a Florida map and draw a line from Fort Myers to Port St Lucie, don't go further south than the line.

Born and Raised in Miami and went to high school in the Clearwater area. I love Pinellas county and hope to be able to raise a family there after I finish my Master's degree.

*edit*
No state income tax baby!
Get ready to see the stupid "Flogrown" stickers
Yeah, those are dumb.

faster1

Established Member
my desired areas: st petersburg/clearwater/new port richey maybe bradenton
Do yourself a favor if you haven't spent time on both coasts and do that. Weather mostly comes in from the west.
If you are certian you want the west coast the next question is how much congestion do you want? Central west coast is very congested.

Mikey

nxhappy

Established Member
Do yourself a favor if you haven't spent time on both coasts and do that. Weather mostly comes in from the west.
If you are certian you want the west coast the next question is how much congestion do you want? Central west coast is very congested.

Mikey
I won't be living there. Traffic won't bother me. I'm used to CA traffic, which is basically Satan's layer....

I want: warm weather, blue waters, somewhat close to disneyland for the kids, and Tampa is good option because I can hop on a cruise. I believe Central/West is the area for this. I have been to Orlando/Miami/ft Lauderdale.

nxhappy

Established Member
does anybody know anything about bradenton area? Also, found a few houses in Sarasota area. I'll be in Tampa 2 more weeks =)

nxhappy

Established Member
They have a drag strip. :)

The NMRA is always there, the spring break shootout. Other than that, I got nothing.

Oh, and FL = disney WORLD. ;)
dragstrips are cool. Although right now I don't have any cars in florida...lol

_Snake_

Established Member
does anybody know anything about bradenton area? Also, found a few houses in Sarasota area. I'll be in Tampa 2 more weeks =)

Yes. I live 15 min from Bradenton (since 2006) and my wife lived in West Bradenton for 35 years. Her parents still live there in the same house she grew up in.

nxhappy

Established Member
Yes. I live 15 min from Bradenton (since 2006) and my wife lived in West Bradenton for 35 years. Her parents still live there in the same house she grew up in.
How is it? decent little town ?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
yeah location is friggen awesome. I also like St Petersburg because it appears to be right in the middle mark.

St Pete still gets my vote, we walk the neighborhoods there every morning while on vacation looking at houses for sale. The place we stay is right on Gulf BLVD.

nxhappy

Established Member
well guys...made a couple of offers. Market is HOT for sellers. Lost out on 2 homes. It's crazy how people are paying cash offers OVER asking. BUT ...I made an offer and got a house !! **** yeah ! House is near Clearwater/Belleair beach. A new chapter in my life. However I hope this is a great investment decision for my family. I can't wait !

Users who are viewing this thread