FL = Weaksauce Fall is Coming lets get some meets going

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea you have the same problem as me.. I'm running 4.10's and it's perfect for cruising and stuff.. When I do the next round of mods it'll be to much gear and I'll be going down to a 3.73 but with a 26'' tire.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
XXX Motorsports Friday at 12pm as of right now.. Going to watch a car get tuned and maybe some other cars get some dyno time for numbers

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Why can't i hate? What else is there to do on the internet? I am determined this is why it was built! We need to find a half way spot for a meet. I could bring a mobile dyno if it has enough people who want to use it.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That would be sick!! But half way is a long ass drive plus hotels, food etc.. But if we could get a big enough group to come I'd be down for sure.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Ya, I was along for that ride, ask me how that and his car ended up :lol:

If you don't wind out 5th then power shift to 6th you have no balls in my book sir.

I sprayed a vette in 6th just avoid his flyby. Thought he was going to out gear me... No says I. He took his old balls back to the house. 200 hit untuned like a boss.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If you don't wind out 5th then power shift to 6th you have no balls in my book sir.

I sprayed a vette in 6th just avoid his flyby. Thought he was going to out gear me... No says I. He took his old balls back to the house. 200 hit untuned like a boss.

A Boss would have blown up.. You were clearly Sauce Baucing it on this day good sir. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread