FL = Weaksauce Fall is Coming lets get some meets going

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
It freaking better start up again.. I'm so damn bored I'm debating shipping my car home.

There are apparently a few Whippled cars that are getting tuned.. We'll see if they wanna play with a little Centri car.

Orlando is kinda dead, making me miss the California scene a lot now :(

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
We arn't drag cars ether.... But we are defantly down for some fun runs.

Ok cool I'll PM you my number. I live right in Daphne off I-10.. We can meet up at Five Guys right there if you want and then get on 10 and do some runs before you hit the track.

I meant that I'm on street tires with REALLY stiff suspension

Orlando is kinda dead, making me miss the California scene a lot now :(

Orlando is crackin you just got find the right cars.. Trust me there is alot more there than here lol.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
You guys be patient.

I landed a new IT job making bank....working bankers hours, no weekends. There will be a new street car on the scene built by me in the near future. Don't expect some high $$$$ Shelby machine this time. Start thinking used (higher mileage) base model stripper 2011+ 5.0 automatic 6 speed with a large blower, forged internals.

Going to put together a budget build this time, yet faster than the last one.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL only 1/2 a car to much for me lol!! And my car is lighter now so who knows lol.. I miss it too bro. You're always so god damn busy too!! WTF! hahaha. All work no play is no good :)

fangs99

Established Member
I want a piece of your big HP turbo car :beer: with my street car, I just got 25MPG on my way to GA too! 50-60 Roll? Should be prime MPH for your car:rockon:

We can set that up.... After I get some new tires. I did a 3rd gear pull yesterday and spun till 100 mph

Mac99Snake

GSIP
Established Member
Fangs, where did you get your car tuned? I was over at XXX last week and saw a sick 99 with at turbo on the dyno.

Mac

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
agree....those numbers are nice. hoping i get close to those this fri.

fangs99

Established Member
That's with a stock unported 99 intake manifold and 2 1/2 inch catback. With a electric cutout and a ported stock runner should pick up 40-50 rwhp

Users who are viewing this thread