First time at the 1/4th mile with the TVS setup

ModMike1572

Established Member
I only made 3 passes. Final one was a 11.09 at 126 w/ 1.7 60ft.

The car has zero suspension mods (expect lowering springs) and a stock clutch. No brace or anything. All that stuff is on the to-do list,
just wanted to get out there and test the car out.

Didnt launch the car too crazy, left at 3k rpm on the 315 Hoosier DR's on 17's.

I feel like the car has way more in it, just need more seat time, as this was my first time out with this setup. Some cooler weather couldnt hurt either, it was still in the 80's and a bit humid here in southwest FL.

Pic at FL2k last week:

1_zpsitu3nmdw.jpg

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I think you did great your first time out with the set up. Some cooler air would really wake the car up. Could you post your time slip so we can see how the car did at the 1/8 mile (ET and MPH).

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I think you did great your first time out with the set up. Some cooler air would really wake the car up. Could you post your time slip so we can see how the car did at the 1/8 mile (ET and MPH).

For sure. Not bad at all for 1st visit. Definitely have et and trap left in her. Have fun and get that 10.xx!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SO close to 10s, which WILL come. Very impressive first time out. Hopefully you can post a track video some day. I'd love to see/hear it run. :burnout:

ModMike1572

Established Member
SO close to 10s, which WILL come. Very impressive first time out. Hopefully you can post a track video some day. I'd love to see/hear it run. :burnout:

Ya, I was tempted to get back in line after the 11.09 pass and try for the 10, but everyone was ready to go at that point. It was kind of bittersweet, lol.

LightningLou

Established Member
Nice man 10's are soo close! Not sure if you remember, but I spoke to you about your car at FL2K. I had a grey shirt that said snell with a turbo on it lol. Hopefully see you again sometime soon. Btw that paint is in immaculate shape... Beautiful car

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Great start, a solid 10 second car for sure.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Nice man 10's are soo close! Not sure if you remember, but I spoke to you about your car at FL2K. I had a grey shirt that said snell with a turbo on it lol. Hopefully see you again sometime soon. Btw that paint is in immaculate shape... Beautiful car

Thanks for the compliment, and ya I remember. Shoot me a pm, whenever we have our next track day, we should meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread