First oil change done at 6K miles and...............

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
buy a BMW (enjoy the maintenance and repair cost) stfu and call it a day, I hear that make has no issues ever!

Wow, an intellectual argument. Keep flexing the internet muscles, tough guy. Once you leave your parents' basement, come tell me to STFU.

scott_0

Established Member
Wow, an intellectual argument. Keep flexing the internet muscles, tough guy. Once you leave your parents' basement, come tell me to STFU.
lmao Im 42 yrs old and married! you should keep the stupid comments to a minimum, atleast car related............you dont know me! me on the other hand, I know for a fact that youre a complainer about minute dumb shit. what makes this even more funny is I wasnt directing my reply directly at you, it was directed at the little group of complainers that have an issue with every little thing with these wonderful cars, which you happen to be included in lol

Last edited:

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
lmao Im 42 yrs old and married! you should keep the stupid comments to a minimum, atleast car related............you dont know me! me on the other hand, I know for a fact that youre a complainer about minute dumb shit. what makes this even more funny is I wasnt directing my reply directly at you, it was directed at the little group of complainers that have an issue with every little thing with these wonderful cars, which you happen to be included in lol

LMAO. 42 years of age and you still can't write. But you know me "for a fact." And my comments are stupid . . .

I'm done. I'm glad you like your car -- I like mine, too.

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
LMAO. 42 years of age and you still can't write. I'm glad you like your car --I like mine, too.
LOL I never claimed to be scholar, I just know a belly acher when I see one. Im glad youre done..............good riddance :loser:

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I'll be around to point out what a scrub you are on future threads. I'm just done trying to teach a pig to sing on this point.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

That being said, were you directing it at me?

scott_0

Established Member
That being said, were you directing it at me?
I thought I was pretty clear when I said........

Originally Posted by scott_0
it was directed at the little group of complainers that have an issue with every little thing with these wonderful cars, which you happen to be included in lol

never mentioned any screen names, just the small faction that gripe about any little issue or nonissue with these cars. when I said you, that was in reference to cidsamuth

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
Ok Guys:

Enough! :nonono:

Let's take a collective deep breath here!!!!
I posted the last words I feel I needed to post in reply to redturtle, I apologize for taking the thread where it didnt need to go, just gets frustrating........

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I thought I was pretty clear when I said........

Originally Posted by scott_0
it was directed at the little group of complainers that have an issue with every little thing with these wonderful cars, which you happen to be included in lol

never mentioned any screen names, just the small faction that gripe about any little issue or nonissue with these cars. when I said you, that was in reference to cidsamuth

I posted the last words I feel I needed to post in reply to redturtle, I apologize for taking the thread where it didnt need to go, just gets frustrating........

:beer: Ok, no worries and in the end we are all enthusiasts.

Users who are viewing this thread