First Demon tuned with Diablo handheld tuner

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, that sounds good!
Love the Demon inside the headlamp. Killer. I knew it was there from when the car first came out, but looks awesome lit up.

ENV²

Established Member
Diablo are known for shit tunes I believe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Diablo isn't the tune it's the device. The canned tunes Diablosport provided back in the Predator was no different than what you'd find in the Xcal.
Pretty much and back in the day (03/04 cobra) we didn’t really have many options... Diablo was just fine then, so long as your tuner was on point tuning wise....its the same these days, all canned tunes suck ass.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Every time I watch a dam Demon video I say too myself "Gotta up my game" smh. Gettn harder and harder to keep up with stock cars right from the factory these days.

U know dam well the first Manufacture to release a 1000 hp low 9 second car car is gonna be like landing on the moon first. I guess so will an 8 second pass I guess. Its only a few years out..... I guess other rare one-off cars from exclusive companies have done it already with closer to 1500 hp actually but I mean Dodge, Ford, Chevy etc....

Hope Ford does it but I bet Dodge does it first. They will up the cubic inches, make the blower slightly larger and improve the on demand intercooler it essentially has to up the boost. If u make enough HP it won't matter if the car doesn't 60 ft well or not.

_Snake_

Established Member
I wish they would have only changed the tune instead of doing that plus changing the mid-pipes and going from 93 to C16. Not really an accurate representation of how “good” the tune is.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I wish they would have only changed the tune instead of doing that plus changing the mid-pipes and going from 93 to C16. Not really an accurate representation of how “good” the tune is.
The goal for HHP with the car is to maximize power output, for max performance. There is no 'canned tune' for the Demon at this time, its all custom tuning currently.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Damn, that sounds good!
Love the Demon inside the headlamp. Killer. I knew it was there from when the car first came out, but looks awesome lit up.
Yeah, that particular inside the headlight shot looks awesome! The power from the beast and the wail is stellar. I would love to have one for just one summer. Oh, the fun I'd have. LOL.

_Snake_

Established Member
The goal for HHP with the car is to maximize power output, for max performance. There is no 'canned tune' for the Demon at this time, its all custom tuning currently.

Which is great, but an apples to apples comparison would be appreciated. You added at least two other variables to the equation.

Which raises several more questions. For example, how far apart were the dyno pulls? Are there any track times to support either the base tune or the custom tune?

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Which is great, but an apples to apples comparison would be appreciated. You added at least two other variables to the equation.

Which raises several more questions. For example, how far apart were the dyno pulls? Are there any track times to support either the base tune or the custom tune?
No, again, this is just a tune for a modded vehicle. Not sure if they baselined it at the track, but it seems the car owners goal is to mod the demon and tune it to be safe while making as much power as stock.
The gains will come mostly from added boost and airflow improvements, the tune is just there to make it all work.

Thanks

Jefe

Established Member
788 on 93 is really high. Most are making 725 on pump gas. I made 621 on 91 octane so 100 more than the Hellcat is spot on

Users who are viewing this thread