Finding a frps

03' White Snake

Established Member
I believe it isva Ford only part kast I checked. They are the same from many cars, so you can grab them from a bone yard too. Mark viii, crown vic, 99-04 stangs (6 bangers included) all use the same frps.

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
Most auto parts places carry it, made by Borg-Warner, or BWD. Part number is FPS507. Comes with a Lifetime Warranty too from places like O'Reilly's or Advance Auto. Advance Auto always has a discount code you can use to save some money if you order it on-line, and you can pick it up in store or have it shipped. Not sure if BWD are the ones that make them for Ford or not, but I have one in my car, and with a KB FRP Disc also installed, I have not had any issues it with for the last few years.

If you want one from Ford, call your local dealer and check the price. Part number is 3R3Z-9F972-AA. AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake (vendor here) has it for $106.66 plus shipping.

Like someone else said, SpeedConcept sells used Ford ones for $40.00.

Speeders

Established Member
Most auto parts places carry it, made by Borg-Warner, or BWD. Part number is FPS507. Comes with a Lifetime Warranty too from places like O'Reilly's or Advance Auto. Advance Auto always has a discount code you can use to save some money if you order it on-line, and you can pick it up in store or have it shipped. Not sure if BWD are the ones that make them for Ford or not, but I have one in my car, and with a KB FRP Disc also installed, I have not had any issues it with for the last few years.

If you want one from Ford, call your local dealer and check the price. Part number is 3R3Z-9F972-AA. AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake (vendor here) has it for $106.66 plus shipping.

Like someone else said, SpeedConcept sells used Ford ones for $40.00.

I called me local ford dealership and he didn't have it and it would be a week to get. He priced it at 190$ and I think that's a pretty ridiculous price .

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Get it from Land Rover: same Ford part in their box. You can find them for around $75 or a hair more on the internet.

Land%20Rover%204458309.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread