Finally some pics of my 03 TT Cobra

chrisweekspc

Established Member
Beautiful car bro. I've heard a lot about you. My buddy was over there last week, yellow srt-4 w/ big turbo, and he said he was amazed with your car, both the cleanliness and power it made, and he mentioned something about a LOUD fuel pump :)

Looks good bro. Maybe make a trip out here sometime, PC Beach, Allen has come out a few times, pretty decent crowd meets up every Friday night.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
SNAFU said:
Thanks. Yes it's tinted, but I have a medical exemption in Fl.:burnout:

You know, the story to that was pretty damned funny when you told it. When I scrolled down and read this I LOL'd in my head. :lol:

crizzut

Established Member
very nice, if you don't mind me asking about how much does a TT system cost? I would imagine somewhere in the area of 7k for all right? Don't mean to be rude:D

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Im thinking about getting rid of my 03GT and getting a c5 or a cobra but i think you make the word cobra stand for its self...

silverzz28

Established Member
Black96SVT said:
Very sick! Do you have any numbers?

Found this on another site.

SNAFU said:
:lol: wrapped 1 in a sheet and stuck it in the back seat and stuffed 1 in the trunk and track bound I was.. All and all had a good day"did'nt break anything"but am alittle disappointed in the results.My quickest time was a 7.40 @100.88MPH with a 1.88 60ft. The fastest mph was [email protected] and a 1.82 60ft..Launching @ 4100 the car falling on it's face till the boost starts commin then it would shit and git.lol. Brad said he could put a 2 step in my tune so I can build some boost for a jump with no bog.. and somthin other the DR's. I want to at least see some mid to high 6's. O well, had a BLAST anyways. :lol:

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread