Chad_9Medium.jpg

Chad_8Medium.jpg

Chad_6Medium.jpg

Chad_5Medium.jpg

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
WOW very nice :coolman:

That car looks very familiar, did SCT tune it here in Orlando?

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
noob question, sorry...but is that where the stock fuel pump is located? if not (i want my new pump located exactly like that) is it a pain in the a$$ to hook it up in the location?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
venom_inc said:
noob question, sorry...but is that where the stock fuel pump is located? if not (i want my new pump located exactly like that) is it a pain in the a$$ to hook it up in the location?

You have an intank pump...thats is aeromotive fuel system (external pump) he is running i believe..

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
sam92lx said:
You have an intank pump...thats is aeromotive fuel system (external pump) he is running i believe..

I have a the same pump sitting in my basement atm :coolman: just wanna know if thats the stock location for the fuel pump, if not, how hard is it to locate it there cause that just looks so unbelievably badass :rockon:

*edit - Durr didn't read your post fully...So im guessing its not to hard, just bolt it up there and your set? (besides running lines ect. of coarse)

Last edited:

SNAFU

Established Member
Thanks all.Dynospeed racing in Memphis Tn. did the Turbo kit install and fuel system and did a AWSOME job.pump gas @15psi and 16 deg of timing made 675/638 on VP 103 725/698 with same timing and C16 tune soon to come" I hope" :burnout:

SNAFU

Established Member
Bruse Wayne said:
WOW very nice :coolman:

That car looks very familiar, did SCT tune it here in Orlando?
Dynospeed racing in Memphis Tn. did the pump gas tune,but now XXX Motorsports in Pensacola takes care of the car.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread