Finally some pics of my 03 TT Cobra

S2-Raw

Established Member
What's the deal with that small ass Breather? That thing is Tiny!

Any issues running without the PCV hose? I'm thinking about removing mine and running a breather as well. What size is yours?

Also, your hood looks raised a little and shows a gap between the horns of the front bumper and the hood. Did you need to adjust your hood stops to clear the TT plumbing at all?

Either way, bad ass ride for sure.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
wow man that thing is amazing!!! i miss my terminator more and more everyday and hate my notch more and more everyday. beautiful car!!!

SNAFU

Established Member
S2-Raw said:
What's the deal with that small ass Breather? That thing is Tiny!

Any issues running without the PCV hose? I'm thinking about removing mine and running a breather as well. What size is yours?

Also, your hood looks raised a little and shows a gap between the horns of the front bumper and the hood. Did you need to adjust your hood stops to clear the TT plumbing at all?

Either way, bad ass ride for sure.
:shrug: small but effective.I did have a slight clearence issue with the Sullivan intake that required moding the coolant tube and raising the hood stops.you can really only notice if your down low in the front,but the hood lines up with the fenders.Don't know what size the breathers are but they are K&N filters:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread