• IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    380.8 KB · Views: 474

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's definitely a nice size garage. You'll get a lot of use out of that great lift. What's the vehicle in the foreground right?

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Very nice! And my favorite part is that you included the dog in the pic. Two thumbs up for that!!! ;)

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Congrats and that shop looks awesome. I have had a 2 post Atlas for a couple years now. I'm very happy with it.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Congrats! I wanted a two-post lift, but my garage isn't tall enough to get full height (72"+) without hitting garage door hardware. I had to settle for a QuickJack.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
How do you like it?

I don't like it as much as I thought I would. It's a pain in the butt to setup and put away. Those rails are very awkward to pick up. The frames have wheels on one end so you can roll them to the general area you need them, but with how awkward it is to hold them, the wheels don't really do much. There aren't any good grab points where you don't run the risk of pinching your fingers. They're also heavy. To be honest, in the time spent setting up the QuickJack, I could have my GT500 already up on four jack stands. Thanks to the boxed subframe connectors, I can jack up a whole side at once. The true benefit of the QuickJack is that it provides a much more stable base and you can safely raise/lower the whole vehicle at once. Which that's actually the whole point of the QuickJack. They just shouldn't call it "quick". Maybe they should've called it PortaLift. It feels like it takes an eternity to set it up. It probably only takes 8 minutes or so, in reality. I should probably time myself the next time I use it.

I do LOVE those quick-connect hydraulic lines. Those bad boys are sweet!

The QuickJack doesn't cost all that much less than a 2-post lift. If you have the space for it, a 2-post would be a way better way to go.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I don't like it as much as I thought I would. It's a pain in the butt to setup and put away. Those rails are very awkward to pick up. The frames have wheels on one end so you can roll them to the general area you need them, but with how awkward it is to hold them, the wheels don't really do much. There aren't any good grab points where you don't run the risk of pinching your fingers. They're also heavy. To be honest, in the time spent setting up the QuickJack, I could have my GT500 already up on four jack stands. Thanks to the boxed subframe connectors, I can jack up a whole side at once. The true benefit of the QuickJack is that it provides a much more stable base and you can safely raise/lower the whole vehicle at once. Which that's actually the whole point of the QuickJack. They just shouldn't call it "quick". Maybe they should've called it PortaLift. It feels like it takes an eternity to set it up. It probably only takes 8 minutes or so, in reality. I should probably time myself the next time I use it.

I do LOVE those quick-connect hydraulic lines. Those bad boys are sweet!

The QuickJack doesn't cost all that much less than a 2-post lift. If you have the space for it, a 2-post would be a way better way to go.
That's the reply I was afraid of. Ever look at the MaxJax stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread